Created by macht_gut
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Guys splurge on $100, high-tech 'bra-like' underwear
48485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/5/12
Guys splurge on $100, high-tech 'bra-like' underwear

MSN mentions that the latest trend for guys is the "bra-like" underwear. Are guys really buying this underwear? And the questions that begs to be ask is WHY?

Link to the article: http://now.msn.com/money/0505-guys-pricey-pants.aspx

What's your opinion?

34071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 5/5/12
Well isn't that interesting... >_<

Maybe it would suit bikers or athletes most? Or just complete weirdos, idk.
Posted 5/5/12
Why would a guy want brassier-like undergarments?
Posted 5/5/12

toxicblue wrote:

Maybe it would suit bikers or athletes most? Or just complete weirdos, idk.


Doubt it. Hot balls are really discomforting and that looks damn warm.
Posted 5/5/12
im the biggest weirdo ever but im not that sick to spend a penny on it
Posted 5/5/12
Wrong section - reported.
Posted 5/5/12 , edited 5/5/12

aprilisagoner wrote:

Wrong section - reported.


Hail forum Hitler!
Posted 5/5/12

underlock wrote:


aprilisagoner wrote:

Wrong section - reported.


Hail forum Hitler!


He had nothing on this.

Posted 5/5/12

underlock wrote:


aprilisagoner wrote:

Wrong section - reported.


Hail forum Hitler!


You mean heil. >_<
Posted 5/5/12

Ahbnaux wrote:


underlock wrote:


aprilisagoner wrote:

Wrong section - reported.


Hail forum Hitler!


You mean heil. >_<


Another Nazi found.
Posted 5/5/12

underlock wrote:


Ahbnaux wrote:


underlock wrote:


aprilisagoner wrote:

Wrong section - reported.


Hail forum Hitler!


You mean heil. >_<


Another Nazi found.


I might be, I could be, but in truth, I detest the shit from Hitler's ass.
Posted 5/5/12

Ahbnaux wrote:

I might be, I could be, but in truth, I detest the shit from Hitler's ass.


Why? If it wasn't for him we'd have 5 times the amount of banks we have nowadays.
Posted 5/5/12

underlock wrote:


Ahbnaux wrote:

I might be, I could be, but in truth, I detest the shit from Hitler's ass.


Why? If it wasn't for him we'd have 5 times the amount of banks we have nowadays.


Oh, god! Upon realization of what you implied I laughed my ass off. xD
48485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/6/12 , edited 5/6/12
Well, until others inform and since I really do not know the next steps or if there is a appeal process - I will continue.

Maybe the "Bra-like Underpants" do work? I would not know as I lack that instrument between my legs - thus my opinion is purely objective.

Maybe some men require the extra support like some women need to provide back support for their large chest? Maybe "it" needs to breath and thus the material provides that means?

Like I said earlier, I'm guessing!
4536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 5/6/12
I wish they'd create some Male Underwear that can keep my balls cool in the summer. I'd splurge a couple Benjamins for that.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.