First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
How manly are YOU?
4536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 5/6/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:

A real man doesn't need to confirm how manly he is. Lame.


Dont get it twisted. XD




JustineKo2 wrote:


KrimsonGray wrote:

I spend an inordinate amount of time playing with my cats. Oh, I also spend an inordinate amount of time in the bakery I work at handing out cookies to customer's kids. I write on a lot of cakes too.
SO MANLY...
Just thinking about that is making me want to punch a building or something.




Pff punch a bull dog? Thats so... womanly.

Punch a fuckin lion.
42484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/12
I eat nails for breakfast. Without milk.
Posted 5/6/12
My penis is huge, I drown my cereal with vodka for breakfast, I always have 12 women with me at anyone time, I've taken on twelve 7 year olds in a fight before, and I go up the wrong side of the escalator 'cause I'm hardcore.

OMG I'M SO MANLY.
41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / KAY ELL
Offline
Posted 5/6/12
as manly as uchiha itachi,..
4536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 5/6/12

haikinka wrote:

My penis is huge, I drown my cereal with vodka for breakfast, I always have 12 women with me at anyone time, I've taken on twelve 7 year olds in a fight before, and I go up the wrong side of the escalator 'cause I'm hardcore.

OMG I'M SO MANLY.


NOW thats manly on a chuck norris level.
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / unknown
Offline
Posted 5/6/12
pressed the red button sure firey manliness there
Posted 5/6/12

ChaseTheCase wrote:


haikinka wrote:

My penis is huge, I drown my cereal with vodka for breakfast, I always have 12 women with me at anyone time, I've taken on twelve 7 year olds in a fight before, and I go up the wrong side of the escalator 'cause I'm hardcore.

OMG I'M SO MANLY.


NOW thats manly on a chuck norris level.


Good ol' Chuck is quite the babe before my man-ness.
43025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/12
My car broke down on the side of the road... CARRIED IT HOME
3732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 5/6/12
I watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. That bumps my manliness up a few points.
41282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/12
I wrecked up my mouth in a bike accident just to impress my girl friends
Posted 5/6/12
I consumed a small jar of jalapenos without drinking water 5 years ago. >:3
Posted 5/6/12

very manly
Posted 5/6/12

Sumochi wrote:

I watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. That bumps my manliness up a few points.




LOL what aboue tokyo mew mew and shugo chara im on entire new level
14326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Under A Rock
Offline
Posted 5/6/12
I piss as loudly as possible and aim right in the middle of the toliet to assert my dominance and manliness.
35530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 5/6/12
I cry true manly tears whenever I watch Clannad.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.