Free guest pass
28018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 5/6/12
OK so i got one guest pass but i don't have anybody to give it to so if u want it give a pm or friend request and i will send straight to ya.
Posted 5/6/12 , edited 5/6/12
Reported
That's not the right material for the forums
It's already broken too many forum rules
forum rules that i never actually read

About the guest pass , Just randomly comment it at an episode u like
Posted 5/6/12
You got the wrong forum. This is the pornography forum.
Posted 5/6/12
That's really nice and here I thought it was going to be some thread which required others to give a thorough explanation of why free guest passes are great and how others use their guest passes for.
Posted 5/6/12 , edited 5/6/12
Well, there was a thread where people would post and say they're giving away their guest passes, but I don't see it anymore. I would've told you to post there.

Huh. Apparently, it has been closed for whatever reason. Oh well.
49485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/6/12

BeelzebubII wrote:

Reported
That's not the right material for the forums
It's already broken too many forum rules
forum rules that i never actually read

About the guest pass , Just randomly comment it at an episode u like


Why is it not the right location to make such a request when there is no other venue? Or for that matter any requests?
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 5/7/12

kamenblade wrote:

OK so i got one guest pass but i don't have anybody to give it to so if u want it give a pm or friend request and i will send straight to ya.



Locked for being a duplicate and personal thread


mystic17 wrote:

Well, there was a thread where people would post and say they're giving away their guest passes, but I don't see it anymore. I would've told you to post there.

Huh. Apparently, it has been closed for whatever reason. Oh well.


No idea why, and since nobody have said why I've re-opened it and given it back its sticky status.
You must be logged in to post.