Post Reply Rp Town
Creator
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 5/7/12
Start
774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/27/12
Ivan is walking to near by store
Posted 6/14/12
Keiko walks into several grocery stores, carrying bags of canned foods, water bottles, and snack boxes. She thought the guy she met up on the school roof was somewhat handsome.
Posted 6/14/12
Ms. Izanagi is at the same grocery store as Keiko and also picking up groceries for herself.
Creator
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

hongyinyu wrote:

Keiko walks into several grocery stores, carrying bags of canned foods, water bottles, and snack boxes. She thought the guy she met up on the school roof was somewhat handsome.





pinkrusse wrote:

Ms. Izanagi is at the same grocery store as Keiko and also picking up groceries for herself.


(Axel is walking) Hmmmm what to do i could go shoping i'm go get something to eat (Axel walked in the grocery store)
Posted 6/14/12
Keiko stands in line, paying the cashier for the groceries she just bought. She looks out and the rain starts to pour. A little upset because she didn't bring an umbrella.
Posted 6/14/12
Ms. Izanagi carries her small grocery bag and walks next to Keiko.

I can give you a ride, if you want and she smiles.
Posted 6/14/12

greatace wrote:

(Axel is walking) Hmmmm what to do i could go shoping i'm go get something to eat (Axel walked in the grocery store)


Keiko saw a teenage boy walk into the grocery store as she waited under the roof. She looks up at the woman and rejected her offer politely.
Creator
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

pinkrusse wrote:

Ms. Izanagi carries her small grocery bag and walks next to Keiko.

I can give you a ride, if you want and she smiles.





hongyinyu wrote:


greatace wrote:

(Axel is walking) Hmmmm what to do i could go shoping i'm go get something to eat (Axel walked in the grocery store)


Keiko saw a teenage boy walk into the grocery store as she waited under the roof. She looks up at the woman and rejected her offer politely.


What to get? (he looking for something to eat)
Posted 6/16/12
The rain has passed on and Keiko steps out into the wet streets, heading towards a shady and run down secluded neighborhood.
You must be logged in to post.