First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
which movies would you like to turn into anime?
Posted 1/20/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


Goukenimaru wrote:

In west mesopotamia born and raised, in the dungeon is where he spent most of his days...


i'm feeling it


its pure genius XD

606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hiding in your cl...
Offline
Posted 1/20/08

ShadowVaizard wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


Goukenimaru wrote:

In west mesopotamia born and raised, in the dungeon is where he spent most of his days...


i'm feeling it


its pure genius XD



lol i wanna see that
961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/20/08

ReniFrog wrote:

lol Night at the Museum. XD and I Am Legend. and, uh.. hm. The Notebook?


ooh yeh The Notebook would make a pretty good shoujo series. some offbeat others:

Gone With The Wind
Fifth Element
The Storm Riders (Chinese)
Guns and Talks (Korean)
The Little Princess/Secret Garden
1754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Brazil
Offline
Posted 1/20/08

nmuong wrote:


ShadowVaizard wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


Goukenimaru wrote:

In west mesopotamia born and raised, in the dungeon is where he spent most of his days...


i'm feeling it


its pure genius XD



lol i wanna see that


ha ha i was sure that everybody would like it Will Smith as Price of Persia whats better than this?
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
harry potter
34159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
uhmm... thants an interesting question
1842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Pacific Time ^^
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
Harry Potter.
2626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / america
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
Harry potter.
Posted 1/20/08
Terminator!
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
schindlers list
1019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philly,PA-USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
revenge of the nerds, i think that would be so funny
915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / USA , 27576
Offline
Posted 1/20/08

xiaohu wrote:


ooh yeh The Notebook would make a pretty good shoujo series. some offbeat others:

Gone With The Wind
Fifth Element
The Storm Riders (Chinese)
Guns and Talks (Korean)
The Little Princess/Secret Garden


Gone with the wind would be an great anime to watch, it would have a great story line and plot and everything
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / close to her hear...
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
:ph34r::ph34r:

I VOTE FOR HARRY POTTER AND PEOPLE WOULD LOVE IT IF IT HAS A LOT OF SPELL BATTLES AND MAGIC. HOPE IT WOULD REALLY HAPPEN.
Posted 1/20/08
SPARTANS!
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / escape california
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
300 or Titanic
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.