First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Naruto Role Playing
Genin
19030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On the chair, abo...
Offline
Posted 7/13/12 , edited 7/13/12

(Eating her two partners fighting next to her, Sakura nervously continued eating her small ramen bowl, hoping that she would stay out of their argument. But how can she casually continue to ignore them when their great friends?) Good morning Shikamaru san, Temari san. *puts on a small smile* (did she interrupt?)
Posted 7/13/12
*looks over at Sakura* Oh hey Sakura, sorry you over head that.*thinks great another woman, this isn't gonna end well*
Posted 7/14/12
Temari: -flares up- want a rematch?
Posted 7/14/12

Ennatto wrote:

Temari: -flares up- want a rematch?


*sigh, turns to Temari*Not exactly, I would rather get this mission over and done, and avoid fighting as much as possible.*thinks*Man I new this would not end well,this is such a drag
Genin
19030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On the chair, abo...
Offline
Posted 7/14/12
*waves hand* Oh no, that's fine Shikamaru. I actually want to see the fight between you two *grins*
Posted 7/14/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


Ennatto wrote:

Temari: -flares up- want a rematch?


*sigh, turns to Temari*Not exactly, I would rather get this mission over and done, and avoid fighting as much as possible.*thinks*Man I new this would not end well,this is such a drag





XxnarusakuxX wrote:

*waves hand* Oh no, that's fine Shikamaru. I actually want to see the fight between you two *grins*


!?!,*sighs* I don't have a choice in this do I?*sighs*Fine,Fine, I'll battle you*continues eating*After I'm done eating.
Genin
19030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On the chair, abo...
Offline
Posted 7/14/12
*crosses arms and grins* I'll make a bet that Temari will win. And no, seems like you do not have a choice.
Posted 7/14/12 , edited 7/14/12

XxnarusakuxX wrote:

*crosses arms and grins* I'll make a bet that Temari will win. And no, seems like you do not have a choice.


*sighs*This is such a drag. Fine, fine I'll battle.*mumbles to self*
Genin
19030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On the chair, abo...
Offline
Posted 7/14/12
*clapps* good then! Where should you and Temari battle? I think the old training grounds is open.
Posted 7/14/12
*sighs*And we were so close to the mansion, now we got to go back farther*sighs*This is such a Drag. You hear that Temari we are battleing at the training grounds now.*sigh*
Genin
19030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On the chair, abo...
Offline
Posted 7/14/12
*blushes, then smiles* Sorry, I didn't know you were going to the mansion. But I think training grounds would be better, some things are meant to be broken there.
Posted 7/14/12
Temari: -chomps away- see you at the training grounds. Don't you surrender like the last time
Posted 7/15/12

Ennatto wrote:

Temari: -chomps away- see you at the training grounds. Don't you surrender like the last time


heh, yeah maybe I should have continued, that way I didn't become a chunin, cause now I've got more work to do, it's such a pain. Anyways I'll see you at the Training Grounds*pays for the food and goes to the Training Grounds*.*Once you get there you don't see any sign of me*
Genin
19030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On the chair, abo...
Offline
Posted 7/15/12


*looks at Temari* Is he even here? That lazy dog is always trying to skip battle. Now what are you going to do? *Peers under hedges and into groves of trees*
Posted 7/15/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


Ennatto wrote:

Temari: -chomps away- see you at the training grounds. Don't you surrender like the last time


heh, yeah maybe I should have continued, that way I didn't become a chunin, cause now I've got more work to do, it's such a pain. Anyways I'll see you at the Training Grounds*pays for the food and goes to the Training Grounds*.*Once you get there you don't see any sign of me*





XxnarusakuxX wrote:



*looks at Temari* Is he even here? That lazy dog is always trying to skip battle. Now what are you going to do? *Peers under hedges and into groves of trees*


*sleeping on a tree branch*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.