First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Security/armory section
Warden
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 5/13/12


A girl then ran up and said something to Kiba, without hesitation Kiba was already down the hall and into an elevator, the girlstood there looking at Daniel and smiled "Hello there"
Convicts
67794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/13/12

hakumen- wrote:



A girl then ran up and said something to Kiba, without hesitation Kiba was already down the hall and into an elevator, the girlstood there looking at Daniel and smiled "Hello there"


"hello" he said calmly to her. "who are you?"
Warden
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 5/13/12


She smiled, she had long blond hair and wore clothes that had a cross on it "My name is Junahano Tori, it is nice to meet you....I just came here to tell Kiba that something happened to his friend in the wheelchair.....god be with him"
Convicts
67794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/13/12
"really whathappned? might telling me?" he asked hher He looked at her calmly not letting her notice h ewas a girlk
Warden
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 5/13/12

"I guess she was talking to Jackal and two other convicts.....the leader of a sadist group and the right hand of the group, I think that he will make it but they may have done something to the poor girl already, to bad for them, Kiba never holds back" Tori smiles and wraps her arm around his and starts walking with him "So tell me, where do you come from?"
Convicts
67794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/13/12


"Come from? formerly on the earthland but now i'm staying here for security" he said to him.
Warden
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 5/14/12


"Oh really...thats great, and your kinda nice to be around, your feel and atmosphere are different from most guards, and you have alot of feminine traits....like your wrists are small and you can not see your adams apple....sorry , I took physiology for a course in school before becoming a nun for this prison, I have a tendency to point out things" Tori smiles as she feels his wrist "DId you know that no one can lie perfectly because they're body wont allow it, one may think they are calm when lying but they're blood pressure and heart rate give them away......also small traits can also that one might think will go unnnoticed"
Convicts
67794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/14/12




"do you really want me to lie? you know that lies here can be punished. "fine Im a girl... but formerly a guy. I had transsexual procedures in my early life" he sighed
Warden
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 5/14/12


"Maybe I should do a checkup, I am allowed to do so, I do know what it should llok like down there" Tori teased and they stopped in front of a pair of double doors with a cross on it "Here we are, lets go inside"
Convicts
67794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/14/12

hakumen- wrote:



"Maybe I should do a checkup, I am allowed to do so, I do know what it should llok like down there" Tori teased and they stopped in front of a pair of double doors with a cross on it "Here we are, lets go inside"


Daniel followed them. gripping on the gun slightly
Warden
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 5/14/12


Tori let go of his arm and went inside, it was like a normal church, the only difference was that the stained window was replaced with a regular showing the many stars "This is the church I work at, quite close to the guard area, that because we have some very religious guards"
Convicts
67794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/14/12

hakumen- wrote:



Tori let go of his arm and went inside, it was like a normal church, the only difference was that the stained window was replaced with a regular showing the many stars "This is the church I work at, quite close to the guard area, that because we have some very religious guards"


"oh to telll you teh truth im an atheist" he said to her
Warden
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 5/14/12


"All are welcome here, I am not a hardcore believer so don't worry, but I would like to give you some tea" Tori smiled
Convicts
67794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/14/12

hakumen- wrote:



"All are welcome here, I am not a hardcore believer so don't worry, but I would like to give you some tea" Tori smiled


"yeah sure" he nodded folowing her
Warden
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 5/14/12


Tori led Daniel into a seat and walked off, after a few minutes she comes walking back with two cups of fresh tea and hands one to him "Its nice isnt it, the stars out the window"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.