First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Have you ever wanted or tried to be popular before?!
6499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
naw i have my own clique to worry about Asian clique rule hs
2993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / Recycle Bin
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

zanthair wrote:


jen3xia wrote:

There's no reason to want to be popular. Stay a nerd. Go to school. Go study hard, and one day you'll be the popular one once you've become the boss of a multi-millionaire company, and then, rub it off in the other popular kid's faces. Especially those who actually made your life miserable if you weren't popular in school.


I rub it off in people's faces all the time, but they want me to do it so whats your point?

its a perk of being popular.


then maybe you're rubbing it off wrongly. If you know how to play the game of revenge then you wouldn't point out something I don't understand. What perk are you talking about? T.T
7717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under ur bed
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
NOOP. wat else do i have to say.. NOOP. those r for losers. =P
24695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / (Unknown)
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
Well...it's a weird way, I just wanted everyone to under-estimate me first, then later prove them wrong, I just want them to look at me differently, not as a stupid, weak, geek, but as a hidden and reserve character, it work on some people's perspective on me. Let me clear one thing, I didn't want the popular treatment, I just didn't want to be treated as a weakling
2295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Bin beside anfiel...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
well, i do think bein popular is shallow and stupid. just trust me. i know it all from our school

12704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Johnny and the JE...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
I didn't need to, I was such a bitch to the teachers that I became famous for always being sent to the principals office.
1992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
The popular girls in our school are snoby bitches...i dont want to become one of them. Most of the asians just try to stay quiet and stick to the nerdy groups....
1017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here!
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
sorta when i was in elementary until my first year in high school...i was always the best friend of a popular girl so i was always in the shadow...i wanted to be popular then...or maybe just liked...like any normal person but then when i moved to another school i realized...i was popular back then and not because i was friends with the popular kids but because i was a likeable person on my own...
5451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
i never wanted to be popular, i just have alot of friends and i never tried to be one but i just so have alot of friends, i knoe almost everyone in our school, that doesnt count as popular right? just have many friends
1914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

eternal_bliss wrote:


le1chi wrote:

The only reason people do that is to get laid.


Not everyone. I'm pretty "popular", so are you implying something? There are a lot of nice people too. And how would you know?


You actually took that seriously? LOL
934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / worthing, uk
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
yes i tried to make buddies on here but has it worked NO your all so mean lol joke
934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / worthing, uk
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
yes i tried to make buddies on here but has it worked NO your all so mean lol joke
5896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / with Usagi
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
I used to until I figured out how overrated it is and so I follow the beat of my own drum because I'm an honest joe living his life, it's because of my ability to not care about popularity that I discovered anime before it was popular way back when you could only see it on sci-fi channel at 3 am or at the video store [which only has 30 min long hentai, echhi, and Lupin the lll cassettes.] I bring it up because most people back then thought it was lame so I was a minority.
2833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

le1chi wrote:


eternal_bliss wrote:


le1chi wrote:

The only reason people do that is to get laid.


Not everyone. I'm pretty "popular", so are you implying something? There are a lot of nice people too. And how would you know?


You actually took that seriously? LOL


It's very offensive! I'm speaking up for all those innocent people. I can't help agree a little too. *sighs*
5669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Black Order (Phil...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
nope. I happy for wer my place is xD as long as i got trusted frends and other things, im all gud^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.