What would happen if we put Naruto and Bossun + others in the same room?
35767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In a trash can wa...
Offline
Posted 5/13/12
My question is what all you crazy awesome Anime lovers think about what would happen if we put Naruto Uzamaki, Bossun, Ichigo Kurosaki, Erza Scarlett, and last but not least MARIKA in a locked room that none of them had the skills to escape, AND that they had only one box of Captain crunch and one jug of milk and 3 spoons. WHAT WOULD THEY DO IF WE LEFT THEM THERE FOR A DAY? OR MAYBE EVEN 2 DAYS??? JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 5/13/12
I think that if we put them into the right section of forums, the rest would be good.
Posted 5/13/12
They'd rape you.
19188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/13/12
Doesn't this go in the anime forums? not the general?
Posted 5/13/12

-FueledbyRamen wrote:

Doesn't this go in the anime forums? not the general?


But that's none of your business.
Posted 5/13/12

Thepoorfool wrote:

My question is what all you crazy awesome Anime lovers think about what would happen if we put Naruto Uzamaki, Bossun, Ichigo Kurosaki, Erza Scarlett, and last but not least MARIKA in a locked room that none of them had the skills to escape, AND that they had only one box of Captain crunch and one jug of milk and 3 spoons. WHAT WOULD THEY DO IF WE LEFT THEM THERE FOR A DAY? OR MAYBE EVEN 2 DAYS??? JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Post your stuff properly please. there's an anime forum.
~moved
19188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/14/12

underlock wrote:


-FueledbyRamen wrote:

Doesn't this go in the anime forums? not the general?


But that's none of your business.


Neither is my post. So hop the fuck off.
104095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 5/14/12

-FueledbyRamen wrote:


underlock wrote:


-FueledbyRamen wrote:

Doesn't this go in the anime forums? not the general?


But that's none of your business.


Neither is my post. So hop the fuck off.


very good
44857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/14/12
I really don't see the point of this thread to be honest, I do watch all the anime these characters are on however this situation just never occurred to me as something fun or funny to discuss no offense it's just my own opinion.
20621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Alpha Qudrant Sec...
Offline
Posted 5/14/12
Bossun would nerd out over Ichigo and Naruto because I am sure he is a JUMP fan like Gin-san and Erza would facepalm
35767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In a trash can wa...
Offline
Posted 5/23/12
.....Why can't we all take a page out of the care free book and just enjoy the scene....?
You must be logged in to post.