First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Eating Disorders
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
Why even bother with a disorder. Here's a way to lose weight. DON'T EAT !!!! people who eat only to vomit it all back up is wating food. Children in Africa are Starving and all people with eating disorders do is kill children.
859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vongola HQ
Offline
Posted 1/20/08

mffnman964 wrote:

Why even bother with a disorder. Here's a way to lose weight. DON'T EAT !!!! people who eat only to vomit it all back up is wating food. Children in Africa are Starving and all people with eating disorders do is kill children.


isnt not eating what anorexia is....or just eating really little....
2993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Recycle Bin
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
It's okay to stay on a diet, just don't overdo it. I don't really approve the idea of eating disorders especially with girls who think they'll be prettier and more desirable if they were thinner like most supermodels. It's all media's fault. I don't blame them for wanting to be thinner but it's not right as well that they should not eat/throw up what they ate just so they could stay thinner.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 1/20/08

anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

I don't have a eating disorder at all ^-^ I love eating too much to starve myself I mean, junk food and candy are just TOO good to resist... The only time I hold back when eating is when the food is gross. ^-^

People who have eating disorders are pretty dumb, I mean, if you wanna look all thin then its probably because you THINK you look fact and you want people to like you. BUT, if you want people to like you, its because you want to be happy. How could you be happy without candy and junk food?!!?! *cough* And of course vegetables and meat of course...

I don't know anyone anorexic but a friend of mine almost always dumps her lunch. >.< I doubt its a eating disorder though, she eats some of it. Shes been doing it ever since first grade so ya, I think she just doesn't want to eat her lunch for reasons that she just doesn't like her lunch. ^-^

I DO feel sorry for people with eating disorders, their so obsessed with their weight that their willing to do anything to look thin... I mean, if you're going to get a guy to like you because you're thin, then what kind of relationship is that? As for people with eating disorders relating to being...too fat, then seriously, you just need to hold back before you get an heart attack.


binge eating is also an eating disorder
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [???????????????]
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
I dont know why but I weigh 110 lbs in 10th grade and people call me anorexic. @_@
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
people say i have a eating disorder even though i can eat a medium deluxe pizza (pizza with everything on it) at the age of 12 just cause i have a fast metabolism
anyone else experience this?
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/20/08

damuko wrote:


mffnman964 wrote:

Why even bother with a disorder. Here's a way to lose weight. DON'T EAT !!!! people who eat only to vomit it all back up is wating food. Children in Africa are Starving and all people with eating disorders do is kill children.


isnt not eating what anorexia is....or just eating really little....


eating is flexing of the mandables to crush food in order to be digested. By not eating food is not even inserted into the cavity people call mouths.
859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vongola HQ
Offline
Posted 1/20/08

mffnman964 wrote:


damuko wrote:


mffnman964 wrote:

Why even bother with a disorder. Here's a way to lose weight. DON'T EAT !!!! people who eat only to vomit it all back up is wating food. Children in Africa are Starving and all people with eating disorders do is kill children.


isnt not eating what anorexia is....or just eating really little....


eating is flexing of the mandables to crush food in order to be digested. By not eating food is not even inserted into the cavity people call mouths.


Exactly....anorexia is depriving yourself of food.
290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 1/20/08

n_n303 wrote:


jadenik wrote:

6 feet and 4 inches.


thats pretty tall..especially to me since im 5'2. are you made out of fat or muscle?
because if you work out and eat alot then thats ok, athletes eat alot.
but if you just eat constantly eat ( x . X ) uugghh..


Oh, how fascinating! So one should eat to their heart's content until they cross some sort of fine line into disgusting overindulgence? Apparently eating disorders are a purely western phenomenon. I'd say more but, i don't want to seem like a jerk.
859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vongola HQ
Offline
Posted 1/20/08

Liptonice wrote:


n_n303 wrote:


jadenik wrote:

6 feet and 4 inches.


thats pretty tall..especially to me since im 5'2. are you made out of fat or muscle?
because if you work out and eat alot then thats ok, athletes eat alot.
but if you just eat constantly eat ( x . X ) uugghh..


Oh, how fascinating! So one should eat to their heart's content until they cross some sort of fine line into disgusting overindulgence? Apparently eating disorders are a purely western phenomenon. I'd say more but, i don't want to seem like a jerk.


Amen to that. I wanted to reply to that but I've already replied to this topic a bit more than i should.
1104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / VA
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
anorexia is a sad thing...
i noticed how it wasn't very known like before the year 2000. not many ppl knew it was a disease with a name.
hmmm...just thought of something

what would the world be like without mirrors?
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
I had an eating disorder in college. I weighed 85 lbs at 5'3"... Then I started drinking. Alcoholism saved me.
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/20/08

damuko wrote:


mffnman964 wrote:


damuko wrote:


mffnman964 wrote:

Why even bother with a disorder. Here's a way to lose weight. DON'T EAT !!!! people who eat only to vomit it all back up is wating food. Children in Africa are Starving and all people with eating disorders do is kill children.


isnt not eating what anorexia is....or just eating really little....


eating is flexing of the mandables to crush food in order to be digested. By not eating food is not even inserted into the cavity people call mouths.


Exactly....anorexia is depriving yourself of food.


Would you rather eat food not laced with digestive hydrogen cholride or the chum that composes vomit?
SamMan 
3821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Bothell, WA, USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
Both are mental disorders again were there is little control and personal choose for these people. They cannot see what they’re doing to them self. And does not help to yell or insulted them nor to nurse them. It where you got to get them to eat or they'll die, so force sadly necessary. This disorder kills people and that not funny matter. Please if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything. I really don't like people who have no idea what experience for that person or for their love one.

46432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
I think eating disorders are disgusting. You claim to want to be healthy but in the end, none of that is healthy at all. When I was 18 and 19 I only weighed 95 lbs and EVERYONE would ask me if I was anorexic.. I hated that. haha I'm not in the least bit suffering from anorexia and I love food. But then I finally gained some weight in college. That was probably the best thing that happened to me because when I workout, I actually look fit and not sickly
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.