First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[RP] The Hatter's Mansion
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:
Cole waved.

"Em sure!" Ace said.


Roslie walks into the mansion, while holding on to a bag. "Hello? Cole?"



Cole was sleeping on teh couch with his hat on his face.


Roslie sweatdrops when she sees him.
'Ahhh, why must boys look cute and innocent when they sleep?!?!!'
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12


Cole was soundly asleep.
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

iSugarStars wrote:



Cole was soundly asleep.


'He doesn't look like he's going to wake up anytime soon..should I wake him? Or come back later?'

Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12


Cole turned around and his hat fell off, he caught it and woke up.
"Ugh... I fell asleep o.O?.." He mumbled half asleep.
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

iSugarStars wrote:
Cole turned around and his hat fell off, he caught it and woke up.
"Ugh... I fell asleep o.O?.." He mumbled half asleep.


'Eeeek this is awkward!!' She goes toward the door to pretend like she was leaving. >_<

Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:
Cole turned around and his hat fell off, he caught it and woke up.
"Ugh... I fell asleep o.O?.." He mumbled half asleep.


'Eeeek this is awkward!!' She goes toward the door to pretend like she was leaving. >_<



"What do you want?" Cole asked as he noticed Roslie.
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:
Cole turned around and his hat fell off, he caught it and woke up.
"Ugh... I fell asleep o.O?.." He mumbled half asleep.


'Eeeek this is awkward!!' She goes toward the door to pretend like she was leaving. >_<



"What do you want?" Cole asked as he noticed Roslie.


Roslie stops dead in her tracks. "Eh, well, Ace wamted me to stop by here."
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:
Cole turned around and his hat fell off, he caught it and woke up.
"Ugh... I fell asleep o.O?.." He mumbled half asleep.


'Eeeek this is awkward!!' She goes toward the door to pretend like she was leaving. >_<



"What do you want?" Cole asked as he noticed Roslie.


Roslie stops dead in her tracks. "Eh, well, Ace wamted me to stop by here."


".. Do whatever you want." Cole said going back to sleep.
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:
Cole turned around and his hat fell off, he caught it and woke up.
"Ugh... I fell asleep o.O?.." He mumbled half asleep.


'Eeeek this is awkward!!' She goes toward the door to pretend like she was leaving. >_<



"What do you want?" Cole asked as he noticed Roslie.


Roslie stops dead in her tracks. "Eh, well, Ace wamted me to stop by here."


".. Do whatever you want." Cole said going back to sleep.


Roslie throws the bag she was holding at him. "Here."
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:
Cole turned around and his hat fell off, he caught it and woke up.
"Ugh... I fell asleep o.O?.." He mumbled half asleep.


'Eeeek this is awkward!!' She goes toward the door to pretend like she was leaving. >_<



"What do you want?" Cole asked as he noticed Roslie.


Roslie stops dead in her tracks. "Eh, well, Ace wamted me to stop by here."


".. Do whatever you want." Cole said going back to sleep.


Roslie throws the bag she was holding at him. "Here."


"Hm?" Cole let out.
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

iSugarStars wrote:
"Hm?" Cole let out.


"It's for you. Ace said to make sure you don't eat anymore sweets so I brought you carrots." she says, holding back from laughing.

Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:
"Hm?" Cole let out.


"It's for you. Ace said to make sure you don't eat anymore sweets so I brought you carrots." she says, holding back from laughing.



"Don't need any carrots =w=.." Cole said.
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:
"Hm?" Cole let out.


"It's for you. Ace said to make sure you don't eat anymore sweets so I brought you carrots." she says, holding back from laughing.



"Don't need any carrots =w=.." Cole said.


"Eat your vegatibles." Roslie says sternly. "Or you'll get fat."
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12


"You shouldn't worry about that." Cole said dropping the bag of carrots on the floor.
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

iSugarStars wrote:



"You shouldn't worry about that." Cole said dropping the bag of carrots on the floor.


"Well, Ace told me to make sure you didnt eat too much sweets."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.