First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[RP] The Hatter's Mansion
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:



"You shouldn't worry about that." Cole said dropping the bag of carrots on the floor.


"Well, Ace told me to make sure you didnt eat too much sweets."


"Thats my business." Cole said.
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:



"You shouldn't worry about that." Cole said dropping the bag of carrots on the floor.


"Well, Ace told me to make sure you didnt eat too much sweets."


"Thats my business." Cole said.


She shrugs. "Tell that to Ace."

Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:



"You shouldn't worry about that." Cole said dropping the bag of carrots on the floor.


"Well, Ace told me to make sure you didnt eat too much sweets."


"Thats my business." Cole said.


She shrugs. "Tell that to Ace."



"Don't butt in." Cole said.
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

iSugarStars wrote:
"Don't butt in." Cole said.


"Whatever." Roslie says.

Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:
"Don't butt in." Cole said.


"Whatever." Roslie says.


Cole sat up and took off his hat, he took out a bag of cookies and started eating.

Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:
"Don't butt in." Cole said.


"Whatever." Roslie says.


Cole sat up and took off his hat, he took out a bag of cookies and started eating.



Roslie sighs. 'What a child...' she thought.
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:
"Don't butt in." Cole said.


"Whatever." Roslie says.


Cole sat up and took off his hat, he took out a bag of cookies and started eating.



Roslie sighs. 'What a child...' she thought.


Cole dozed off for a moment.
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:
"Don't butt in." Cole said.


"Whatever." Roslie says.


Cole sat up and took off his hat, he took out a bag of cookies and started eating.



Roslie sighs. 'What a child...' she thought.


Cole dozed off for a moment.


"Uh...Cole?" spoke up Roslie.
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

"...What?" He asked.
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

iSugarStars wrote:
"...What?" He asked.


"You started dozing off." she replied.

Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:
"...What?" He asked.


"You started dozing off." she replied.



"Oh.. So what are you doing here again?" Cole asked as he faced her.
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:
"...What?" He asked.


"You started dozing off." she replied.



"Oh.. So what are you doing here again?" Cole asked as he faced her.


"Dunno. Ace said I should to stop you from eating too much sweets, but thats obviously not making such am impression on you, now is it? Besides, I'm off duty today and he isn't, plus I thought it would be a good idea to get to know you better anyway."
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

"What ever."
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

iSugarStars wrote:


"What ever."


Roslie smiles. "Someone looks they're getting annoyed.." she teased. .
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12


"Then go away."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.