First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduction
21110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/20/12
Well u just introduce urself, fill this thing in

Username:

Name:

Personality:
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 5/20/12

eat_her wrote:

Well u just introduce urself, fill this thing in

Username:

Name:

Personality:


Username : EdwardCullen-BellaCullen
Name : Bella Maire Swan Cullen
Personality: I am a human who feel in love with a vampire and he loves me back and his name is Edward Cullen and he has to protect me along with the rest of his family and i didn't have to wait long to stay by his side and he had changed me into a vampire after we got married and we had a daughter and her name is Renemee C. Cullen , Now Edward and I are mother and father now and i am a newborn vampire now .
Posted 5/20/12
Username: lancernine

Name: Renesmee Nessie Nicole Cullen

Personality: shes nice unless you mess with her mommy and daddy
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 5/20/12

lancernine wrote:

Username: lancernine

Name: Renesmee Nessie Nicole Cullen

Personality: shes nice unless you mess with her mommy and daddy


-laughs - and Appoved !!
Posted 5/21/12
Username: Grimjack1

Name: Emmett

Personality: i'm moody guy .. mostly angry .. i love training , working and cars alot ..
well i have a soft spot for girls ..
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 5/21/12

Grimjack1 wrote:

Username: Grimjack1

Name: Emmett

Personality: i'm moody guy .. mostly angry .. i love training , working and cars alot ..
well i have a soft spot for girls ..


Wow brother and Apporoved
Member
28124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / happy and decentl...
Offline
Posted 5/21/12
Username: cocokk13

Name: rue cullen

Personality: sweet,caring,funny,crazy,talkitive,smart,sill, loves my family
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 5/21/12

cocokk13 wrote:

Username: cocokk13

Name: rue cullen

Personality: sweet,caring,funny,crazy,talkitive,smart,sill, loves my family


welcome to the family sweetie appoved !!
Member
28124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / happy and decentl...
Offline
Posted 5/21/12
thanks so much *hugs* now im just waiten on the rest of the family to add me and ill be good
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 5/21/12

cocokk13 wrote:

thanks so much *hugs* now im just waiten on the rest of the family to add me and ill be good


no problem & okay
30056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/21/12
Username:MisakiMeiChan

Name:Leah Cullen

Personality:Shy ,Straight-forward , Loving , Hot-headed (at times) , Sweet , Hyper
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 5/21/12

MisakiMeiChan wrote:

Username:MisakiMeiChan

Name:Leah Cullen

Personality:Shy ,Straight-forward , Loving , Hot-headed (at times) , Sweet , Hyper


Approved and have fun in the group k
Posted 5/22/12
Username: kekelovesbleach
Name: Rosalie Cullen
Personality: mean (at times), caring, respectful, serious, nice.
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 5/22/12 , edited 5/22/12

kekelovesbleach wrote:

Username: kekelovesbleach
Name: Rosalie Cullen
Personality: mean (at times), caring, respectful, serious, nice.


Appoved have fun here k rose
Posted 5/22/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


kekelovesbleach wrote:

Username: kekelovesbleach
Name: Rosalie Cullen
Personality: mean (at times), caring, respectful, serious, nice.


Appoved have fun here k rose


ok bella
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.