First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
How can you tell if someone is single?
17037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Currently on Earth
Offline
Posted 5/22/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:


meman887 wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

If they are horny as hell, you got the deal.


By definition, if there horny as hell... There only interested in one thing only (sex) and usually don't actually care about the person. Basically in other words, the person ends up being hurt.


Your experiences are by far not bad.


That's because what I am and also from observing other mens behavior around woman... Basically would consider them to be small minded fools.
Posted 5/22/12

meman887 wrote:

Basically would consider them to be small minded fools.


Or bipolar bears.
Posted 5/22/12
he`s fat like a forever alone guy
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 5/22/12
By the way they walk.
Posted 5/23/12
All you have to do is ask!! Most guys will be flattered by this, you just need to overcome the fear of rejection. Fortune rewards the bold!
3082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK, England
Offline
Posted 5/23/12
just ask , the only defo tell is a wedding ring or an 'im in a relationship t-shirt'
77710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/23/12

Tununias wrote:

Here's what I came up with.
Ask him for his facebook account name thingy and find out if he's single or not that way. Not to mention, you can find out more about him via his facebook. That's the best I got. And good luck!


This is actually really good advice, can't believe it got ignored.

Virtually every young person has facebook (even older people do now), and everyone likes to show off their relationship status to the nearest second as it changes. So just casually scouting someone's facebook after a conversation is probably the easiest way to get to know about them. I think its a lot less daunting to ask someone for their facebook after you have first met them than to ask for their phone number.
899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/23/12
asking works :/
17037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Currently on Earth
Offline
Posted 5/23/12

underlock wrote:


meman887 wrote:

Basically would consider them to be small minded fools.


Or bipolar bears.


Hmm... Ignorance is bliss.
Posted 5/23/12

meman887 wrote:


underlock wrote:


meman887 wrote:

Basically would consider them to be small minded fools.


Or bipolar bears.


Hmm... Ignorance is bliss.


Didn't mean to make you cry.
17037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Currently on Earth
Offline
Posted 5/23/12

underlock wrote:


meman887 wrote:


underlock wrote:


meman887 wrote:

Basically would consider them to be small minded fools.


Or bipolar bears.


Hmm... Ignorance is bliss.


Didn't mean to make you cry.


Ha! Hard to make me cry, considering I haven't cried since the age of five ... You sir are by definition a stupid little pathetic man. If you want to pick a fight with me, then by all means... Bring it on!
Posted 5/23/12 , edited 5/23/12

meman887 wrote:

Bring it on!


Mama, just killed a man.
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 5/23/12

underlock wrote:


meman887 wrote:

Bring it on!


Mama, just killed a man.


Put a gun against his head, pulled the trigger now he's dead.
Posted 5/23/12 , edited 5/23/12

meman887 wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


meman887 wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

If they are horny as hell, you got the deal.


By definition, if there horny as hell... There only interested in one thing only (sex) and usually don't actually care about the person. Basically in other words, the person ends up being hurt.


Your experiences are by far not bad.


That's because what I am and also from observing other mens behavior around woman... Basically would consider them to be small minded fools.


So, the parrot speaks for itself. I get it.
Posted 5/23/12
1) If you're dating him.
2) If he is socially inept.
3) Facebook status.
4) They're still living with their parents.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.