First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
How Long Does It Take You To Finish A Series?
17219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stern Bild City
Offline
Posted 5/21/12
For me, it depends on 5 things:
-My mood
-My setting
-What day it is
-How long the anime is
-How much I like it
Posted 5/21/12
It depends for me too.

But I usually finish a 13 episodes series in one sitting.
and most of the time 26 episodes series will be finished for 2 sittings or just one.

T3T
3032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 5/21/12
it depends on how long it is and if it is complete

This is how long it will take if it is complete
13ep half a day

26ep 1 days

26-34ep 2 days

35-52ep 3 days

52-60+ep about 3-5 weeks
29450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 5/21/12
I watch about 12-24 episodes per day, depending on what classes I have that day, but on weekends I watch about 34 episodes per day.
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/12
Depends on the length and whether during school or break. Well sometimes how interesting it is may affect it.
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / america
Offline
Posted 5/21/12
I usually watch about 2-3 episodes each night, so you do the math, lol. I can't sit for longer than that, and I can't imagine finishing a series in a day:O
17219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stern Bild City
Offline
Posted 5/21/12

lord0bacon wrote:

I watch about 12-24 episodes per day, depending on what classes I have that day, but on weekends I watch about 34 episodes per day.


Wait, are you serious?
29450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 5/21/12

DaisyPhantom wrote:


lord0bacon wrote:

I watch about 12-24 episodes per day, depending on what classes I have that day, but on weekends I watch about 34 episodes per day.


Wait, are you serious?


Yeep. During the summer, though, it cuts down to 12 episodes a day, with 24 per day on the weekends, due to my job. I work about 50 hours a week to save for college (and fuel for my anime collection). Most of my classes in the Fall/Spring are lecture/programming classes, so I always get the work done while in class.
14064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Middle of nowhere...
Offline
Posted 5/21/12
For me...

Less than 15 episode series twelve hours.
More than 15 less than 30 episode series one to two days.
More than 30 less than 60 episode series two to five days.
More than 60 less than 100 episode series one to three weeks.
More than 100 episode series three weeks to one and a half months.

I watch at least 7 episodes of anime every day right now.
17219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stern Bild City
Offline
Posted 5/21/12

lord0bacon wrote:


DaisyPhantom wrote:


lord0bacon wrote:

I watch about 12-24 episodes per day, depending on what classes I have that day, but on weekends I watch about 34 episodes per day.


Wait, are you serious?


Yeep. During the summer, though, it cuts down to 12 episodes a day, with 24 per day on the weekends, due to my job. I work about 50 hours a week to save for college (and fuel for my anime collection). Most of my classes in the Fall/Spring are lecture/programming classes, so I always get the work done while in class.


How is that even possible I mean 12eps a day is around 6 hours, & 24eps would be 12! That's your whole day!! O.o AND you work & go to school! Well I'm a jobless loser who doesn't even go to school & I still can't find the time to watch anime . What do you even watch?
17219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stern Bild City
Offline
Posted 5/21/12

bloodwolfbain wrote:

For me...

Less than 15 episode series twelve hours.
More than 15 less than 30 episode series one to two days.
More than 30 less than 60 episode series two to five days.
More than 60 less than 100 episode series one to three weeks.
More than 100 episode series three weeks to one and a half months.

I watch at least 7 episodes of anime every day right now.



Dude, if we're talkin about a standard anime series of 12-13eps, then you pretty much watch half a series a day.
That freaking blows my mind right now.
37539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Pocatello, Idaho
Offline
Posted 5/21/12
Depends on whether I have copious amounts of work. If that's the case I might need 5-7 days since I work almost 40 hours a week. However, if I get two days off in a row, I can do smaller series in a day or two if we're talking Gundam length series (52 episodes roughly). Although, that's if the series REALLY interests me. If it doesn't, I'll get there in that 7 day window, haha.
29450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 5/21/12 , edited 5/21/12


The average time it takes me to complete a 12 episode anime is 5 hours and 12 minutes (24 * 13 = 312. 312/60 = 5.2 hours). I don't work while I'm on campus though, because I'm lazy and it would distract me from my everyday routine, but it all works out in the end. I once got angry at myself because it took me two days to finish Lucky Star lol. As to what I watch, the answer would be everything. I watch any anime I can get my hands on. I love all anime (except for FLCL).

Although, my most prideful moment of anime-viewing count was when I watched 340 episodes of anime in 10 days (I was by myself during Spring Break this year.)
17219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stern Bild City
Offline
Posted 5/21/12

lord0bacon wrote:



The average time it takes me to complete a 12 episode anime is 5 hours and 12 minutes (24 * 13 = 312. 312/60 = 5.2 hours). I don't work while I'm on campus though, because I'm lazy and it would distract me from my everyday routine, but it all works out in the end. I once got angry at myself because it took me two days to finish Lucky Star lol. As to what I watch, the answer would be everything. I watch any anime I can get my hands on. I love all anime (except for FLCL).


Whoa whoa whoa there is absolutely no excuse for why you shouldn't like FLCL.
If you are a Tiger & Bunny fan, then I will forgive you.
But if ur not, then I simply cannot let it go & I will hold a grudge against you forever.
Posted 5/22/12
12 episodes per day is better
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.