First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Siblings kissing while they are kids....
552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/12

and I was like....WTF AM I WATCHING?!
Posted 5/22/12
This is perfectly normal in Japan. Or so I've heard.
552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/12

haikinka wrote:

This is perfectly normal in Japan. Or so I've heard.


So incest and inbreeding is normal in Japan?
Posted 5/22/12 , edited 5/22/12
Disgusting
What anime is that again?
552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/12 , edited 5/22/12

BeelzebubII wrote:

Disgusting
What anime is that again?


Yosuga no Sora

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yosuga_no_Sora
Posted 5/22/12
Kids must never watch this anime because it has sex scene and incest.

btw incest is legal in japan but passively
68562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 5/22/12
I am only answering the topic, "sibling kissing". Kiss is somewhat common in the western cultures. It depends on why they kiss, IMO. You can't always assume a kiss mean the same thing in every culture. A kiss doesn't always mean it is sexual. I am against incest only because of the culture I was raised in. If it is cool with you, and both parties are willing, then go for it. Just not in front of me :).
552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/12

plainknights wrote:

I am only answering the topic, "sibling kissing". Kiss is somewhat common in the western cultures. It depends on why they kiss, IMO. You can't always assume a kiss mean the same thing in every culture. A kiss doesn't always mean it is sexual. I am against incest only because of the culture I was raised in. If it is cool with you, and both parties are willing, then go for it. Just not in front of me :).


But surely kissing lips to lips with great affection and mutual feelings is not also part of "culture" ?
If you watch the anime, those siblings are kissing each other not as a greeting but rather in a husband and wife or BF and GF manner.
FFJump 
39096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 5/22/12
Why, you are watching anime, friend. Anime does seem to have more incest than any other median, well, as far as I can tell from the numerous materials from different medians that I have enjoyed. I personally see nothing wrong with incest, and am not bothered by it since I support all types of love, and incest is just another type. I can certainly understand people who dislike it, and if you do, then I suggest you do not watch Yosuga no Sora because there is much more too come besides just that scene.
36040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/22/12

rotenburk wrote:
But surely kissing lips to lips with great affection and mutual feelings is not also part of "culture" ?
If you watch the anime, those siblings are kissing each other not as a greeting but rather in a husband and wife or BF and GF manner.


You do know that Yosuga no Sora is adapted from an adult PC game right? If you think the two of them kissing is odd you're in for a surprise later.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/22/12

rotenburk wrote:


and I was like....WTF AM I WATCHING?!



It was adapted from an adult PC game.
What did you expect?

And if you got surprised by this,
then you're in for a bigger surprise later.




The Wise Wizard
99905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 5/22/12

rotenburk wrote:
and I was like....WTF AM I WATCHING?!

As others have said, if that part upset you, it would be advisable to stop watching now. This series doesn't pull the "not actually related by blood" card out of the deck, and they go well beyond kissing before the end of the series.

Posted 5/22/12
You really should check the genre of the animes you're watching before you go WTF? xD
84072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Irish/German - Am...
Offline
Posted 5/22/12
Yeah Guess I am one of the few that find this disgusting
684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / some where
Offline
Posted 5/22/12
That anime was all good up to the last 2eps then it just get creepy
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.