First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Backseat Zombies
4536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 5/22/12 , edited 5/22/12
How the hell does a zombie get into your back seat in the first place?
Posted 5/22/12 , edited 5/22/12
I think that's the least of your worries when one is trying to EAT YOUR FUCKING FACE OFF
4536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 5/22/12

haikinka wrote:

I think that's the least of your worries when one is trying to EAT YOUR FUCKING FACE OFF


I dont know man. Lock picking zombies seems like a serious thing. Better yet, zombies that can OPEN doors to your Car and hide in wait for you.
Posted 5/22/12 , edited 5/22/12

ChaseTheCase wrote:

I dont know man. Lock picking zombies seems like a serious thing. Better yet, zombies that can OPEN doors to your Car and hide in wait for you.


I'm not sure that zombies are capable of that though. It's much more likely that some one placed it there as a sick psychological experiment to see what a human would do put in a stressful confined environment, such as a zombie in the car.
15006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/22/12
really, i was hoping the zombie could be my girlfriend XD
126446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 5/22/12
Zombies, they're everywhere
41494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/22/12
God help us, the zombies have learned magic...
Posted 5/22/12
what is this thread suppose to be about exqacly?
126446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 5/22/12

gaara579 wrote:

what is this thread suppose to be about exqacly?


Backseat Zombies
Posted 5/22/12

OshareCuPCakEe wrote:


gaara579 wrote:

what is this thread suppose to be about exqacly?


Backseat Zombies


which means what?
Posted 5/22/12

gaara579 wrote:


OshareCuPCakEe wrote:


gaara579 wrote:

what is this thread suppose to be about exqacly?


Backseat Zombies


which means what?


Zombies in the Back seat.
Posted 5/22/12
i googled it what does it mean a zombie in the backseat of my car? a car? i don't understand
126446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 5/22/12
Haven't you ever wondered how it got in there?
41721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/22/12
Zombies, zombies, zombies....
4536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 5/22/12

animegirl2222 wrote:

Zombies, zombies, zombies....


Ah good ole memories from resident evil on N64.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.