First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [Role Play] Lab
Member
22797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / The interweb
Offline
Posted 5/28/12
Ji-Yang then looked at Alice. "We should
look around, the three of us," She said as
she looked towards Ichigo with a smile.
Member
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

Keith_The_Awesome wrote:

Ji-Yang then looked at Alice. "We should
look around, the three of us," She said as
she looked towards Ichigo with a smile.


Yea what should we do first?
Member
22797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / The interweb
Offline
Posted 5/29/12
Ji-Yang shrugeed her shoulders then she looked
at Alice. "Alice, where do go first?" She asked her
in the most kindist way she could.
Member
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 5/29/12

Keith_The_Awesome wrote:

Ji-Yang shrugeed her shoulders then she looked
at Alice. "Alice, where do go first?" She asked her
in the most kindist way she could.


Wait dose this make us friend?
Member
22797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / The interweb
Offline
Posted 5/29/12
Ji-Yang then looked at Ichigo as she nodded her head
and took his hand into hers. "Yep! I'm so glad I made
friends. This is a first, before all I had were fans,"

She explain to him as a smile appear on her face.
Member
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 5/29/12

Keith_The_Awesome wrote:

Ji-Yang then looked at Ichigo as she nodded her head
and took his hand into hers. "Yep! I'm so glad I made
friends. This is a first, before all I had were fans,"

She explain to him as a smile appear on her face.


(Ichigo start smileing) That good i never had a friend before
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.