First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply New Earth City
Member
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 6/6/12

Vivyan wrote:


greatace wrote:

(Sasuke is walking) Damn i need a job so i can some new outfits


hey boy I will allow you to carry my bags


Hmmm ok sure (Sasuke grab the bags)
Member
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 6/6/12

Takamasa-Mishina wrote:


greatace wrote:

(Sasuke is walking) Damn i need a job so i can some new outfits


Job? HA! Who needs a job when you can just live off the city....and its people.


But i still need one
Member
4284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/12
[


what a good boy you are i'll make sure Nathalie rewards you she smiles at his then glares at constanin you have some nerve trying to still his innocense!!
Member
411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Kobe, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/6/12

greatace wrote:


Takamasa-Mishina wrote:


greatace wrote:

(Sasuke is walking) Damn i need a job so i can some new outfits


Job? HA! Who needs a job when you can just live off the city....and its people.


But i still need one


What you need is to learn how to permanently borrow people's things. They go day-to-day "losing" items and not even caring.
Member
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 6/6/12

Vivyan wrote:

[


what a good boy you are i'll make sure Nathalie rewards you she smiles at his then glares at constanin you have some nerve trying to still his innocense!!

Hmmm what are you talking about?
Member
4284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/12
gasp!!! how rude!!
Member
411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Kobe, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/6/12
Walks away, leaving them behind, to do mischievous things.
Member
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 6/6/12

Takamasa-Mishina wrote:


greatace wrote:


Takamasa-Mishina wrote:


greatace wrote:

(Sasuke is walking) Damn i need a job so i can some new outfits


Job? HA! Who needs a job when you can just live off the city....and its people.


But i still need one


What you need is to learn how to permanently borrow people's things. They go day-to-day "losing" items and not even caring.


permanently borrow?
Creator
7212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some where In my...
Offline
Posted 6/6/12
Nathalie looks at the boy "Bonjour" then wispwers to him " runaway while you can" then gives him a kiss on the cheek
Member
4284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/12
He means steal...
Member
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 6/6/12

Vivyan wrote:

He means steal...


I dont think i can do that
Member
4284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/12
good no one like a naughty boy!
Member
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 6/6/12

Vivyan wrote:

good no one like a naughty boy!


So where are we going?
Member
4284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/12
we going?[/quote]


to the bakery!!! my dear to my lovley charming little shop down the lane *smiles*
Creator
7212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some where In my...
Offline
Posted 6/6/12

Vivyan wrote:

we going?[/quote]


to the bakery!!! my dear to my lovley charming little shop down the lane *smiles*


" wee wee as long as's you is not in it" Nathalie giggle and huged Anais's arm
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.