First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What book store do you buy your manga at?
59156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥┼◙┼♥...............
Offline
Posted 6/14/07 , edited 8/6/07
Well I buy my manga books from Borders they have a huge selection and at a good price where do you guys buy your manga?
Ronin
94039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/14/07
I just browse online and look for the lowest price from any random store. But the only manga I buy is Berserk cuz I'm too poor to afford anything else. :\

I think that's the best way to go.
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/07
Chapters.
14477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Moving around or...
Offline
Posted 6/14/07
Barnes & Noble
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 6/14/07
Borders
Posted 6/14/07
ebay.com should be a good one to look for cheap mangas. I got all and complete volumes of SlamDunk for $0.99 plus shipping and handling ($3). They were all scanned and fitted into 2 cd disks.

A graphic novel U.S. version of Naruto costs like $8 to $10. Colored ones like My Sassy Girl and made by ComicsOne cost like at least $15.
1236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/14/07
Chapters Indigo, I got a membership card and everything's cheapter. Most mangas cost about $15 and under, depending on the rating, you know, teen and such.
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 6/14/07

whatsome wrote:

ebay.com should be a good one to look for cheap mangas. I got all and complete volumes of SlamDunk for $0.99 plus shipping and handling ($3). They were all scanned and fitted into 2 cd disks.

A graphic novel U.S. version of Naruto costs like $8 to $10. Colored ones like My Sassy Girl and made by ComicsOne cost like at least $15.


if you just want them in digitial format, there are plenty of places to get them for free online. you actually got ripped off.
Posted 6/14/07

azrael910 wrote:


whatsome wrote:

ebay.com should be a good one to look for cheap mangas. I got all and complete volumes of SlamDunk for $0.99 plus shipping and handling ($3). They were all scanned and fitted into 2 cd disks.

A graphic novel U.S. version of Naruto costs like $8 to $10. Colored ones like My Sassy Girl and made by ComicsOne cost like at least $15.


if you just want them in digitial format, there are plenty of places to get them for free online. you actually got ripped off.


I'm only talking about purchasing mangas on Ebay for the mangas that no longer exist or too old for sites to host such as Ranma 1/2, SlamDunk, etc.

As for new or current mangas like Naruto, Hajime no Ippo, or Bleach, I just view them online at mangavolume.com or group.msn.com.

It's satisfying once in a while to actually grab a manga in your hands and read it while laying oneself on a bed. ^-^
Sometimes I could easily fell asleep reading a manga. Laptops could easily get crush if you leave it on the bed while you're sleeping. ^-^

I don't really have enough computer/internet tech. knowledge. I don't really like downloading torrents. They might corrupt my com.

If purchasing real tangible books/manga, I go to an online store discountanimedvd.com
Ronin
94039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/14/07

whatsome wrote:


azrael910 wrote:


whatsome wrote:

ebay.com should be a good one to look for cheap mangas. I got all and complete volumes of SlamDunk for $0.99 plus shipping and handling ($3). They were all scanned and fitted into 2 cd disks.

A graphic novel U.S. version of Naruto costs like $8 to $10. Colored ones like My Sassy Girl and made by ComicsOne cost like at least $15.


if you just want them in digitial format, there are plenty of places to get them for free online. you actually got ripped off.


I'm only talking about mangas that no longer exist or too old for sites to host such as Ranma 1/2, SlamDunk, etc.

As for new mangas like Naruto or Bleach, I just view them online at mangavolume.com or group.msn.com.


http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=slam+dunk+manga
http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=ranma+manga

If someone has a digital copy of something, odds are it's already been leaked online. You just need to know where to look.

This topic is not about digital scans, we're talking about real tangible books here.

Edit to Above: They won't corrupt your computer, that's just a myth.
6933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Milwaukee
Offline
Posted 6/14/07
Barnes & Noble
and
Lost World of Wonders(the only anime store near me)
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/14/07
Waterstones nd WH Smiths
I haven't bought any manga for 5 months though...
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Belgium
Offline
Posted 6/14/07
I'm from Belgium. I answer that topic anyway because another belgian person may find it interesting ^_^'

I buy my mangas at "la main blanche" a manga shop in the city of Waterloo. I higly recommend it, it's cheaper than others (even if it's just a little), the owner is nice and you may command any title you want if it's not inthe shop.

Otherwise you have big shops such as Fnac of Thumberland...
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/14/07
Barnes & Noble or online.
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Doko?
Offline
Posted 6/14/07
National bookstore.. hehhehe(located in ayala)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.