First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[RP] Crystal Beach
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12
A beautiful beach with crystals around.. careful.
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

iSugarStars wrote:

A beautiful beach with crystals around.. careful.


She looks around when they get there. "Wow, this place is so beautiful~" sighs Roslie.
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12


"I know!" Ace said sitting on the sand.
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12


Roslie sits next to Ace. "I can't believe I never knew about this place..."

Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

candygurl416 wrote:



Roslie sits next to Ace. "I can't believe I never knew about this place..."



"Well, this is the place where I woke up." Ace said.
"I kind of wonder, when you wake up in different places... does it relate to when you were a human?" Ace mumbled.
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:



Roslie sits next to Ace. "I can't believe I never knew about this place..."



"Well, this is the place where I woke up." Ace said.
"I kind of wonder, when you wake up in different places... does it relate to when you were a human?" Ace mumbled.


"It was?" asked Roslie. "Maybe, I woke up in the Rose Garden and the main thing I remember is something about How i loved someone. And I ended up in roses, the flower of love. So, maybe it does
reflect on your life." decided Roslie.

Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

"I see.. if you don't mind. Can you tell me a little bit more about yourself?" Ace asked.
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

iSugarStars wrote:
"I see.. if you don't mind. Can you tell me a little bit more about yourself?" Ace asked.


"Well, I died by my sister; she murdered me when I was 17. I also know that I sang. The only regret I remember was not telling the one I love how I felt before I died. He ended up being with another girl. Thats all I remember, but now I'm here, being in this war." Roslie says sadly.


Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12
"A-ah. Sorry I brought up something like that..." Ace said.



Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12


"It's ok, don't worry. I have you." she says with a smile.

Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

candygurl416 wrote:



"It's ok, don't worry. I have you." she says with a smile.



Ace blushed a little.
"S-so I guess you'd want to know about me too huh?" He asked.
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:



"It's ok, don't worry. I have you." she says with a smile.



Ace blushed a little.
"S-so I guess you'd want to know about me too huh?" He asked.


"You guessed right. But only if you want to tell me.." she replied.
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12
"It's fine, I feel it unfair that you told me and I wouldn't say anything." Ace said.
"Well, my real name is Ace Von Hart." Ace started.
"I come from a special family and I have 2 younger brothers... "
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

iSugarStars wrote:

"It's fine, I feel it unfair that you told me and I wouldn't say anything." Ace said.
"Well, my real name is Ace Von Hart." Ace started.
"I come from a special family and I have 2 younger brothers... "


"I see...special? What do you mean?" asked Roslie, looking at him.
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12


"I-I come from a royal family..." Ace said slowly looking away.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.