First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[RP] Crystal Beach
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

candygurl416 wrote:

"His feeling started as a child? Thats awful.."


"Pretty much... The thing that bothers me is that, he only though of being King, he didn't see his people, he didn't see his family besides our father. Lance on the other hand, I would of liked HIM to be King and not me." Ace mumbled..
"Anyway, let's change subject."
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12 , edited 5/27/12

iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:

"His feeling started as a child? Thats awful.."


"Pretty much... The thing that bothers me is that, he only though of being King, he didn't see his people, he didn't see his family besides our father. Lance on the other hand, I would of liked HIM to be King and not me." Ace mumbled..
"Anyway, let's change subject."


"Ace..." she began. "Subject change..uhh. The Mad Hatter...whats he like?" I asked with a jittery voice.
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:

"His feeling started as a child? Thats awful.."


"Pretty much... The thing that bothers me is that, he only though of being King, he didn't see his people, he didn't see his family besides our father. Lance on the other hand, I would of liked HIM to be King and not me." Ace mumbled..
"Anyway, let's change subject."


"Ace..." she began. "Subject change..uhh. The Mad Hatter...whats he like?" I asked with a jittery voice.


"He's pretty hard to understand at first. Very unpredictable." Ace said.
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

iSugarStars wrote:
"He's pretty hard to understand at first. Very unpredictable." Ace said.


Roslie nodded. "Unpredictable..." she echoed. "I see, anything else I should know?"

Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12


"He has an illimited supply of sweets and hates sharing it." Ace said.
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12


She covered her mouth to muffle her laughter. "That's pretty funny." Roslie said.

Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

candygurl416 wrote:



She covered her mouth to muffle her laughter. "That's pretty funny." Roslie said.



"I know.. I don't even know how he does it?.. It magically appears out of his hat when there's nothing in it =.=.." Ace said. <-- Has tried to look for his stash.)
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:



She covered her mouth to muffle her laughter. "That's pretty funny." Roslie said.



"I know.. I don't even know how he does it?.. It magically appears out of his hat when there's nothing in it =.=.." Ace said. <-- Has tried to look for his stash.)


Roslie laughs and sweatdrops. "Wow...Cole."
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:



She covered her mouth to muffle her laughter. "That's pretty funny." Roslie said.



"I know.. I don't even know how he does it?.. It magically appears out of his hat when there's nothing in it =.=.." Ace said. <-- Has tried to look for his stash.)


Roslie laughs and sweatdrops. "Wow...Cole."


"Ah, by the way. I'm not a big fan of food, I have a hard time digesting =w=.. I just like the taste of sweets." Ace said. <- Can live without eating.)
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

iSugarStars wrote:
"Ah, by the way. I'm not a big fan of food, I have a hard time digesting =w=.. I just like the taste of sweets." Ace said. <- Can live without eating.)


"Hm? Is that so. Why is it hard for you to digest, do you now?" she wondered.
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:
"Ah, by the way. I'm not a big fan of food, I have a hard time digesting =w=.. I just like the taste of sweets." Ace said. <- Can live without eating.)


"Hm? Is that so. Why is it hard for you to digest, do you now?" she wondered.


"This." Ace said lifting up a bit of his shirt. He had a huugeee scar-like hole. <- With a 6pack//shot)
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:
"Ah, by the way. I'm not a big fan of food, I have a hard time digesting =w=.. I just like the taste of sweets." Ace said. <- Can live without eating.)


"Hm? Is that so. Why is it hard for you to digest, do you now?" she wondered.


"This." Ace said lifting up a bit of his shirt. He had a huugeee scar-like hole. <- With a 6pack//shot)


Eyes widen and her face turns red when she sees the six pack.
"Oh wow...You should keep it closed though, shouldn't you? Couldn't it get worse that way?"

Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12
"Nah, Im recovering. Cole keeps it closed somehow." Ace said lowering back his shirt.

Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

iSugarStars wrote:

"Nah, Im recovering. Cole keeps it closed somehow." Ace said lowering back his shirt.



"Oh I see...For me it's hard to speak." She lowers her collar to see a long scar that was bleeding (she didnt notice).
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:

"Nah, Im recovering. Cole keeps it closed somehow." Ace said lowering back his shirt.



"Oh I see...For me it's hard to speak." She lowers her collar to see a long scar that was bleeding (she didnt notice).


"Hey, your bleeding.." Ace said.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.