First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[RP] Crystal Beach
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:

"Well, 2 places." Ace said.



"Is the second the Mad Hatter's Mansion?"

"Mkae that 3... It's the Secret Garden, Crystal Beach, Hatter's Mansion and a few others.."
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

iSugarStars wrote:
"Mkae that 3... It's the Secret Garden, Crystal Beach, Hatter's Mansion and a few others.."


"I see...what are they?"

Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:
"Mkae that 3... It's the Secret Garden, Crystal Beach, Hatter's Mansion and a few others.."


"I see...what are they?"



"I don't remember all of them.."
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:
"Mkae that 3... It's the Secret Garden, Crystal Beach, Hatter's Mansion and a few others.."


"I see...what are they?"



"I don't remember all of them.."


"Ok." looks at a crystal on the ground.
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12


"..." An awkward silence commence..
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

iSugarStars wrote:



"..." An awkward silence commence..


"......." yes.

Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

".............."

(Anyway, you have a plot? lol Pm idea's if you have any =w=)
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

iSugarStars wrote:


".............."

(Anyway, you have a plot? lol Pm idea's if you have any =w=)


"..." (a plot for what?)
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:


".............."

(Anyway, you have a plot? lol Pm idea's if you have any =w=)


"..." (a plot for what?)

(this Rp)

And the silence continued..
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12
(AH OK!)
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

candygurl416 wrote:

(AH OK!)


Ace falls asleep.
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:

(AH OK!)


Ace falls asleep.


"A-Ace...? Don't.." she whispers, but he doesnt here her.
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12
***hear
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:

(AH OK!)


Ace falls asleep.


"A-Ace...? Don't.." she whispers, but he doesnt here her.


"zzzzzzz....zz..." <- Didn't sleep yesterday.
Aces
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:

(AH OK!)


Ace falls asleep.


"A-Ace...? Don't.." she whispers, but he doesnt here her.


"zzzzzzz....zz..." <- Didn't sleep yesterday.


Roslie looks at him and smiles. 'Looks like he didn't get much sleep. He's out. Gee, boys look cute when they sleep..' she thought and began to sleep too. "zz...z"

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.