First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply mod sign ups!
Posted 5/28/12
join if you wanna become a mod!

username:
will you be willing to help:
any previous experience with groups:
Moderator
3193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/1/12
username:SHRKPM
will you be willing to help:sure
any previous experience with groups:
Posted 6/4/12

username:SHRKPM
will you be willing to help:sure
any previous experience with groups:




APPROVED!!!!!!
Posted 6/4/12

serena4eva wrote:

join if you wanna become a mod!

username:
will you be willing to help:
any previous experience with groups:


username: jcn000
will you be willing to help: totally
any previous experience with groups: yup lol
Posted 6/4/12

serena4eva wrote:

join if you wanna become a mod!

username:
will you be willing to help:
any previous experience with groups:


username: jcn000
will you be willing to help: totally
any previous experience with groups: yup lol



APPROVED!!!!!

Posted 6/13/12

serena4eva wrote:

join if you wanna become a mod!

username:
will you be willing to help:
any previous experience with groups:


Username: CoolandSpicy123
Will you be willing to help: Yup!
Any previous experience with groups: Yup!
Posted 6/14/12

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:

Username: CoolandSpicy123
Will you be willing to help: Yup!
Any previous experience with groups: Yup!



APPROVED!!!!!
Moderator
1232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
Username: -AstroSky
Will you be willing to help: IM DEFINITELY IN
Any previous experience with groups: of course yeah
Posted 6/25/12

-AstroSky wrote:

Username: -AstroSky
Will you be willing to help: IM DEFINITELY IN
Any previous experience with groups: of course yeah


APPROVED!!!!!
52308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with my bae, Tae. ♥
Offline
Posted 7/4/12

username: Jessica_romance
will you be willing to help: for sure yes ♥
any previous experience with groups: perfect yes (: ♥
Posted 7/4/12

Jessica-romance wrote:

name: Jessica_romance will you be willing to help: for sure yes ♥ any previous experience with groups: perfect yes (: ♥



APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/9/12
username:MisakiMeiChan
will you be willing to help:OF COUUUUURSE!!
any previous experience with groups:YEP YEP && YEPPP!! =3
Posted 7/15/12

MisakiMeiChan wrote:

username:MisakiMeiChan
will you be willing to help:OF COUUUUURSE!!
any previous experience with groups:YEP YEP && YEPPP!! =3


(nice avii btw)
35450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 8/9/12
username: Auba9
will you be willing to help: Yes!
any previous experience with groups: Yes! I mod one currently.
Posted 8/19/12

Auba9 wrote:

username: Auba9 will you be willing to help: Yes! any previous experience with groups: Yes! I mod one currently.







APPROVED!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.