First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Zombie Eats A Man's Face In Miami
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/28/12


One man is dead and another hospitalized after a bizarre assault off Miami's MacArthur Causeway reportedly forced a police officer to open fire.

City of Miami police say the incident began Saturday afternoon about 2 p.m. when an officer responded to reports of 2 men fighting in the bike path of the Biscayne Boulevard exit ramp, alongside the Miami Herald's parking garage. There, according to the Herald, the officer observed a naked man eating another man's face:


The officer...approached and saw that the naked man was actually chewing the other man's head, according to witnesses. The officer ordered the naked man to back away, and when he continued the assault, the officer shot him.
The attacker continued to eat the man, despite being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.


According to CBS Miami, police sources said the victim had "virtually no face" and was unrecognizable.

"[Officers] attempted to separate them, there was some sort of confrontation," Miami Police spokesman Willie Moreno told Local10.

Photographs taken from the Herald's garage show the naked man lying dead at the scene. Police said his victim was transported to Ryder Trauma Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital.

Officials have yet to identify the officer involved, the deceased, or the victim. The incident snarled traffic on the causeway for hours during busy Memorial Day weekend as multiple lanes of vehicles were routed around the crime scene.

UPDATE, 5/27: While Miami Police remain tight-lipped about the incident, investigators are asking witnesses to contact authorities. The Herald reports detectives believe the victim may have been homeless and the naked man suffering from "cocaine psychosis," which could have prompted him to remove his clothing.

Source.
__________________

The Zombie Apocalypse is really coming!



Brace yourselves.



More zombie-related news: ()
Woman wakes up at her own funeral, dies from shock
'Dead' Chinese grandmother climbs out of coffin after six days

6882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Strawberry Fields
Offline
Posted 5/28/12
There is no such as thing as zombies. But still I don't care because I'm not American.
32692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / WORLD OF KLAC
Offline
Posted 5/28/12
oh boy cue watching of high school of the dead & resident evil on it.

besides it drugs mix in it wonder WHAT?!
15404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Cananananada
Offline
Posted 5/28/12
I knew when I started reading drugs would be involved.

But seriously,
WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT IS WRONG WITH THIS PLANET HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
1038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/28/12
And I was about to go out side to walk my dogs.
But now I'm too scared
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

Awesum74 wrote:

There is no such as thing as zombies. But still I don't care because I'm not American.


Gurl we'll see you in the crowd of zombies when the time comes.
I'm sorry but we'll have to decapitate you.



6882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Strawberry Fields
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

chrome_mist wrote:


Awesum74 wrote:

There is no such as thing as zombies. But still I don't care because I'm not American.


Gurl we'll see you in the crowd of zombies when the time comes.
I'm sorry but we'll have to decapitate you.





Why would you say that? What did I do?
14951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/12
This shit ain't funny. I'm fucking terrified of a zombie apocalypse.
Posted 5/28/12
Its a new form of LSD, is what I've heard. It makes your organs literally burn up. That explains the nakedness. And, it drives you insane. That explains the flesh craving and face eating. And partially the nakedness.

Jesus Christ. It IS the apocalypse. Imagine if this gets laced into weed, or into anything else. Oh sweet Jesus, we might literally have an apocalypse going on O__O"

I'VE GOTTA START A GO AGAINST DRUG CAMPAIGN AT MY SCHOOL. QUICK.

Not just 'cause drugs are bad for you. BECAUSE WE MAY BE IN AN APOCALYPTIC CRISIS. SOMEBODY HOLD ME.
Posted 5/28/12
What the f-ck is this sh-t?
23217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12
It wouldn't surprise me if we have a real zombie apocalypse soon
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

Hachikobubble wrote:

Its a new form of LSD, is what I've heard. It makes your organs literally burn up. That explains the nakedness. And, it drives you insane. That explains the flesh craving and face eating. And partially the nakedness.

Jesus Christ. It IS the apocalypse. Imagine if this gets laced into weed, or into anything else. Oh sweet Jesus, we might literally have an apocalypse going on O__O"

I'VE GOTTA START A GO AGAINST DRUG CAMPAIGN AT MY SCHOOL. QUICK.

Not just 'cause drugs are bad for you. BECAUSE WE MAY BE IN AN APOCALYPTIC CRISIS. SOMEBODY HOLD ME.


I had laced pot before. It had salvia in it and I had a bad time with it. Not fun. It's a scary thought that this form of LSD could be making its rounds throughout the country. I'm sooooo glad I don't do drugs anymore.

About this article?? Horrifying. I wish nothing but the best for the man who had his face eaten. I can't believe he is still alive. I think I would've died of shock. Prayers are definitely with him.
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 5/28/12
Perfect time for me to walk around wearing my District 9 MNU mercenaries tactical costume, and carry around a shotgun.

SOPHIAAAAAAAA
1189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/29/12
Freaky. Just freaky.
72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/12

Winterfells wrote:

Perfect time for me to walk around wearing my District 9 MNU mercenaries tactical costume, and carry around a shotgun.

SOPHIAAAAAAAA


A shotgun is only good while you have ammo. I am taking the daito katana instead!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.