Post Reply Mod Application!
Creator
1486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/12

Application Form~
Name:
Reason why you want to me a mod:
How active are you?
Examples of your best works (at least 3):
What graphics do you edit?

I will quote your post if you will be accepted! Then, get some work done after that~ ^o^


Moderator
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / At my room ... Do...
Offline
Posted 5/29/12
Application Form~

Name: Feredea Kaimi Sachii / FeraSachiiMOII

Reason why you want to be a mod:

My friend wants me to, I also want to meet alot of people...
and make people happy:)

How active are you?

I'm active from March-June!
I'm also active during Sat(sometimes)

Examples of your best works (at least 3):





What graphics do you edit?

Alot .. I'm not posting it tho. ...



Moderator
5244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/12
Name: leeannah
Reason why you want to me a mod: i like creating GFXs :3
How active are you? actually probably 60% cause i will be busy when school comes but i always go online anyways :DD
Examples of your best works (at least 3):

What graphics do you edit? avatars - banners - profiles - render - icons - manga coloring - typos
Posted 5/29/12 , edited 5/29/12



Name: Scaytie :D
Reason why you want to me a mod: to help out, and you asked me to lol XDD
How active are you? I think you already know XDD
Examples of your best works (at least 3): please clickie here. :]
What graphics do you edit? Almost everything, mostly aviis tho
Creator
1486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/12

FeraSachiiMOIII wrote:

Application Form~

Name: Feredea Kaimi Sachii / FeraSachiiMOII

Reason why you want to be a mod:

My friend wants me to, I also want to meet alot of people...
and make people happy:)

How active are you?

I'm active from March-June!
I'm also active during Sat(sometimes)

Examples of your best works (at least 3):





What graphics do you edit?

Alot .. I'm not posting it tho. ...





The picture seems to broken.. I can't see any pic >w< Please re upload!

Creator
1486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/12

leeannah wrote:

Name: leeannah
Reason why you want to me a mod: i like creating GFXs :3
How active are you? actually probably 60% cause i will be busy when school comes but i always go online anyways :DD
Examples of your best works (at least 3):

What graphics do you edit? avatars - banners - profiles - render - icons - manga coloring - typos


Approved Get to work... lol x3
Creator
1486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/12

iSilentScream wrote:




Name: Scaytie :D
Reason why you want to me a mod: to help out, and you asked me to lol XDD
How active are you? I think you already know XDD
Examples of your best works (at least 3): please clickie here. :]
What graphics do you edit? Almost everything, mostly aviis tho


Kawaii graphics~ Approved

Moderator
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / At my room ... Do...
Offline
Posted 5/29/12 , edited 5/29/12


]


= i edited this for moi sis! ( in true lyf! )

I'm still practicing~

(pls dun bully meh!!! JOKING)
Creator
1486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/12

FeraSachiiMOIII wrote:



]


= i edited this for moi sis! ( in true lyf! )

I'm still practicing~

(pls dun bully meh!!! JOKING)


Approved! I really just wanna see the pic..lol xDD

Posted 5/29/12 , edited 5/29/12
Name:Tsumi
Reason why you want to me a mod:It seems fun and I want to help out whenever.
How active are you?Very active for the most part.
Examples of your best works (at least 3):

What graphics do you edit?Avatars, sometimes profiles and sometimes banners
Creator
1486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/12

ILoveTatsumiOga1991 wrote:

Name:Tsumi
Reason why you want to me a mod:It seems fun and I want to help out whenever.
How active are you?Very active for the most part.
Examples of your best works (at least 3):

What graphics do you edit?Avatars, sometimes profiles and sometimes banners


Approved Get to work..lol xD

Creator
1486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/12
MODS: please invite all your buddies!!
Member
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Land of Ooo
Offline
Posted 6/3/12 , edited 6/3/12
Name: Misaki A.K,A Kawaii-Baka

Reason why you want to me a mod: well,i've been invited by you LOL. So i think im interested too. ( o u o )

How active are you? 80~96%

Examples of your best works (at least 3):
I-

II-

III-

What graphics do you edit? Depends what i make. xDD
You must be logged in to post.