First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Online Relationships.
7316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland~
Offline
Posted 5/29/12
OK! My question is what are your thoughts on online relationships on CR (crunchyroll). I come across them all the time but i dunno what to think. Do you guys like it? Think its weird? Or do u want a CR online relationship?
8740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/12
i don't think its weird, i had a cr gf back then on 2007-8 on my other account (then i quited cr for awhile). Having a cr relationship is like having a online bestfriend so its cool.
45142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/12 , edited 5/29/12
Haven't had one on CR, but I believe online relationships are fine, provided both people are wiling to put effort into it. If you're talking about a serious relationship, eventually it should cross over into RL, should both parties be ready for it, or the two will eventually start to drift apart. That is of course, if you're sufficiently prepared and know the risks. Obviously you're going to want to use quite a bit of caution when dealing with people who want to meet up, even if they do seem very nice online.

Edit: I should say that I only assume this in a serious relationship. There are plenty of people who like to have relationships stay online only, and that's completely alright.
Posted 5/29/12
i believe they are okay, sometimes the girls in your neighborhood just aren't your type
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/12

MokaForTheWin wrote:

i believe they are okay, sometimes the girls in your neighborhood just aren't your type


exactly, took the words out of my mouth

8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 5/29/12
Online relationships are kind of like a different kind of long distance relationship. So the odds are against you, but it's not impossible.

It just takes a lot of work and dedication.
99949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 5/29/12 , edited 5/29/12

Winterfells wrote:

Online relationships are kind of like a different kind of long distance relationship. So the odds are against you, but it's not impossible.

It just takes a lot of work and dedication.


>.> sounds suspiciously like an everyday face to face relationship...
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 5/29/12

Knightofmana wrote:


Winterfells wrote:

Online relationships are kind of like a different kind of long distance relationship. So the odds are against you, but it's not impossible.

It just takes a lot of work and dedication.


>.> sounds suspiciously like an everyday face to face relationship...


Haha, when you put it that way, I guess you're right. Any relationship requires a lot of work and dedication and sacrifice on both sides.

But long distance relationships require even more. Same with online relationships. Most people aren't patient enough to make it happen.
99949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 5/29/12 , edited 5/29/12

Winterfells wrote:
Haha, when you put it that way, I guess you're right. Any relationship requires a lot of work and dedication and sacrifice on both sides.

But long distance relationships require even more. Same with online relationships. Most people aren't patient enough to make it happen.


^^ agreed,(well, i agreed with all you have said. just pointing out little things) it takes a highly committed duo. People planning to get into a serious online relationship need to make sure they know what they are getting into(same with all those face to facers). The wait to actually unite often takes years. I have known someone who spent 5 years in one before he finally could move to his girlfriend's country.
62 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/29/12
Relationships are difficult to begin with. Having one online and long distance I could not imagine.
Posted 5/29/12
Some people seem to make them work...
37486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New Hampshire
Offline
Posted 5/29/12
My opinion is that it's okay if both people seriously plan on meeting in person. If it stays intimate and only online, I think it's ridiculous.
9075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 5/29/12
Should be fine IMO.
2083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 5/30/12
If it's a dating relationship, then it'll be weird. (well, to me.)
If it's friendship, then it's normal. (well, to me.) (LOL...)
3339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/30/12


Depends ...

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.