First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply SO OBRED?
Posted 6/4/12
not
Posted 6/4/12
I remember the days when you had that knife girl as your avi.
Posted 6/5/12
let me guess..............that knife girl, i think it`s Sakuya izayoi

Posted 6/5/12
Yep, that's her.
Posted 6/5/12
this is me during summer
Posted 6/5/12
I don't want to see you.
Posted 6/5/12

Darthscaper wrote:

I remember the days when you had that knife girl as your avi.
I dont

Posted 6/5/12

zmichwr wrote:


Darthscaper wrote:

I remember the days when you had that knife girl as your avi.
I dont



D: How could you not remember? Nice avi btw. :p
Posted 6/6/12
i wish both of you will become Yaoi couples
Posted 6/6/12
No.
Posted 6/6/12

Darthscaper wrote:

zmichwr wrote:

Darthscaper wrote:
I remember the days when you had that knife girl as your avi.
I dont

D: How could you not remember? Nice avi btw. :p



Dark-Rumia wrote:
i wish both of you will become Yaoi couples
id be the man of the family

Posted 6/6/12
Rumia + zmichwr would be a good couple.
Posted 6/7/12

Darthscaper wrote:

Rumia + zmichwr would be a good couple.


well i will take his virginity then i`ll eat him
Posted 6/7/12
Sounds like a good plan.
Posted 6/8/12
i`m naked today
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.