First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Dumb arguments
4427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/17/12
Just had an argument on where to hide a dead body if you were a serial killer.
Friend - In a cemetery
Me - Eat the body (Lmao)
Posted 10/15/12
I had a argument once about a bottle of maple syrup
1mirg 
54589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 10/15/12
This one was between two people, these two never got along. The argument went something like this:

Person one: "Why is there a cookie crum on the floor?" *turns to person two* "did you do this?!"

Person two: "did what?" o.O

Person one: "leave this FU#$$%# Cookie Crum on the FLOOR!!" *gets a inch close to person two*

Person two: "How can I know that?"

Person one: "THATS IT!!"

*fight breaks out*

Trust me: I cannot make this up even if I tried
17202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / America
Online
Posted 10/15/12

Rina-San wrote:

Welcome to XBOX LIVE!

Little kid: "Omg you fucking bitch I'll kill you and your whole family"

Me: "Kid shut up! Your parents bought you and Xbox so they can fuck in the other room and have an excuse to neglect your annoying ass."

Oh yeah, don't mess with gamer chicks


This is a quote from after a long time but it's so true!
Talked to a kid today in my Naruto Storms G party and hes like "Shut up you filthy whore you probably get pleasure off of kinect video chat with random guys." All cause I won using the worst characters in the game. I mean he said to go random. Can you believe that? Trying to fight those battles aren't even worth it. He even said,"I dislike women. Definitely gamer women." Well I have no problem with that but you don't have to be rude. D:<

One of the stupidest fights I've ever heard: Whether a girl should be allowed to play xbox or whether they should be in the kitchen or not. :T
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / shioshishio ♥
Offline
Posted 10/15/12
Me and my friends always fight about which Vocaloid character is the hottest.
≧◉◡◉≦
Posted 10/15/12

Unwritten_Tragedies wrote:


Rina-San wrote:

Welcome to XBOX LIVE!

Little kid: "Omg you fucking bitch I'll kill you and your whole family"

Me: "Kid shut up! Your parents bought you and Xbox so they can fuck in the other room and have an excuse to neglect your annoying ass."

Oh yeah, don't mess with gamer chicks


This is a quote from after a long time but it's so true!
Talked to a kid today in my Naruto Storms G party and hes like "Shut up you filthy whore you probably get pleasure off of kinect video chat with random guys." All cause I won using the worst characters in the game. I mean he said to go random. Can you believe that? Trying to fight those battles aren't even worth it. He even said,"I dislike women. Definitely gamer women." Well I have no problem with that but you don't have to be rude. D:<

One of the stupidest fights I've ever heard: Whether a girl should be allowed to play xbox or whether they should be in the kitchen or not. :T


Well most men on Xbox are just pathetic -__- I mean they get so sucked into it and their violence is only making up for a small penis.
47056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway.
Offline
Posted 10/15/12

Rina-San wrote:

Welcome to XBOX LIVE!

Little kid: "Omg you fucking bitch I'll kill you and your whole family"

Me: "Kid shut up! Your parents bought you and Xbox so they can fuck in the other room and have an excuse to neglect your annoying ass."

Oh yeah, don't mess with gamer chicks


Best. Comeback. Ever.

Seriously made me laugh out loud.

Just out of curiosity, why did he snap like that? I'm guessing it didn't take much..
toxxin 
36053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 10/15/12
My dad and sister once had a huge blowout because he forgot to put pickles on her sandwich. They literally yelled at each other through the floor because pickles were forgotten.
17202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / America
Online
Posted 10/15/12

Rina-San wrote:


Unwritten_Tragedies wrote:


Rina-San wrote:

Welcome to XBOX LIVE!

Little kid: "Omg you fucking bitch I'll kill you and your whole family"

Me: "Kid shut up! Your parents bought you and Xbox so they can fuck in the other room and have an excuse to neglect your annoying ass."

Oh yeah, don't mess with gamer chicks


This is a quote from after a long time but it's so true!
Talked to a kid today in my Naruto Storms G party and hes like "Shut up you filthy whore you probably get pleasure off of kinect video chat with random guys." All cause I won using the worst characters in the game. I mean he said to go random. Can you believe that? Trying to fight those battles aren't even worth it. He even said,"I dislike women. Definitely gamer women." Well I have no problem with that but you don't have to be rude. D:<

One of the stupidest fights I've ever heard: Whether a girl should be allowed to play xbox or whether they should be in the kitchen or not. :T


Well most men on Xbox are just pathetic -__- I mean they get so sucked into it and their violence is only making up for a small penis.

If I ever met the kids I play with I would be like "No Vagina. No Opinion." In their case, it's pretty true since most of them think only of stereotypes.

3629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Wake Forest Unive...
Offline
Posted 10/15/12

toxxin wrote:

My dad and sister once had a huge blowout because he forgot to put pickles on her sandwich. They literally yelled at each other through the floor because pickles were forgotten.



You sure I don't live with you? O.o

Sounds enough like my family at times. Just the other day my mom and sister went ape shit on each other over whether or not we still had ritz crackers in the cabinet....
Posted 10/15/12

Nozferi wrote:


Rina-San wrote:

Welcome to XBOX LIVE!

Little kid: "Omg you fucking bitch I'll kill you and your whole family"

Me: "Kid shut up! Your parents bought you and Xbox so they can fuck in the other room and have an excuse to neglect your annoying ass."

Oh yeah, don't mess with gamer chicks


Best. Comeback. Ever.

Seriously made me laugh out loud.

Just out of curiosity, why did he snap like that? I'm guessing it didn't take much..


I was playing Red Dead and shot him repeatedly in the face
2991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/15/12

Rina-San wrote:

Welcome to XBOX LIVE!


Yup. Lots of pretty bias people I've met there.

Other arguements that I fight in my life include:

If I'm crazy or not.because. I veiw things differently and they view things "normally" I suppose. So I need a guide to normality I guess.

Because you're not older than me. You are wrong,and I'm right.<Nuff said there. I guess I need an aging machine.Or I will never be "right"

That I'm gay,:Because I don't strive to have sex at my age.I guess loving a partner who loves you back is not mature anymore. Muchless respected. So Now I NEED to find a girl get that'll get me laid I suppose
.






These usually recurr lots of times.

47056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway.
Offline
Posted 10/15/12 , edited 10/15/12


Lol, all it took to make him angry was a few innocent shots to the face.. Brats these days, so sensitive.
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 10/15/12

Rina-San wrote:

Well most men on Xbox are just pathetic -__- I mean they get so sucked into it and their violence is only making up for a small penis.


Whoa, that's harsh lol.

So I'm guessing small is bad for you.
12646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/16/12
I hate them =3=
but I cant seem to avoid them!

Dumb arguments play a huge role in my life.
my friends, my family and everyone else keeps on having dumb arguments with me and it ticks me off.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.