First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
If You Knew No One Would Judge You, What Would You Do Differently?
41494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/12 , edited 6/3/12
I'd continue living my life as I do now. I don't consciously think about what other people will think of me before doing what I do.

EDIT: After giving this some more thought, I've decided that despite the fact that I pretty much act the way I want anyway, there would be no end to weird things I would do and scream "just because" if I wouldn't get judged for them. Breaking out into song in public like I was in a musical would be only the beginning.
35147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Nova Scotia, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/3/12
I'm the most unique person I know who gives the least of a fuck about 99.99% of everything I do from the clothing I wear to the way I speak. The remaining 00.01% constitutes talking about feelings of sadness.

I suppose I'd be more open about my deepest feelings?
41494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/12
^^^I hadn't thought about that. I'd probably be more open about stuff as well. But that's assuming I could be honest with myself first.
2466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/12 , edited 6/3/12
I'm probably dress more colorfully and crazy. And sing out loud constantly, and talk about my MMORPG, and whine constantly about things related to me.
98071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 6/3/12
Drive 90 mph in traffic....so I can keep up.
Posted 6/3/12
cosplay everyday XD
4607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / LV.
Offline
Posted 6/3/12
Cut my hair boy-short. I'm still going to do in the summer, but I'd do it ASAP if I knew no one would judge.
Posted 6/3/12
i would probably wear all my anime t-shirts at school
1575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 6/3/12
Be more open about my otaku-ness. Lol.
Posted 6/3/12
id wear one black sock and one white sock in my protest against racism and medium heat on
gentle linens.
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 6/3/12
Maybe I'd grow out a bushy beard.
Posted 6/3/12 , edited 6/3/12

Xmas_Hat wrote:

date guys


Are you serious? If so, fuck what people think. You don't need the approval of straight edged, closed minded people. It only seems like there are a lot of them, but I bet you most of them are just poor, confused followers, like gay people who hide that they're gay when trying to fit a standard.

That being said, if I knew I wouldn't be judged, I'd do nothing differently. You shouldn't let THEM stop YOU in the first place, no matter how hard it seems.

30495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New Hampshire
Offline
Posted 6/3/12
I would definitely snap the cat that keeps me up every night's neck. Remember don't judge me!
29450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 6/3/12
I pretty much act/do whatever pleases me, so I'm fairly content with how I am. I'm not sure that there's much of anything I'd do differently. I try to distance myself from the generalities of society anyways.
Posted 6/3/12
Murder people while in the nude.

Eh... I don't think that's good enough.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.