First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Thinspiration
Posted 6/4/12

Winterfells wrote:


Rina-San wrote:

When the thighs don't touch like that and you have that gap it just means you're very frail and weak and you have no muscle mass. Also thighs are important in bed and she has none so she must be absolutely crap at sex


This isn't true.

Like I've said, ever ran as part of a cross-country team or participated in a marathon? A build like that with the slender legs and torso would not stick out. Just because someone has a build like this does not mean they're weak or frail.

Skinny legs does not = frail and weak with no muscle mass.

Bone size and structure is also a factor. Muscle also is more dense than fat. Which means the same mass of muscle occupies less volume (space) than the same mass of fat would. So yes, it is possible to have strong legs where the thighs don't touch, lol. Big thighs does not necessarily mean strong legs, lol.



That chick doesn't look like an athlete though. There's no muscle definition there and her legs don't look strong to me. Since these skinny wannabes starve themselves I can't imagine her being strong in any way.
Posted 6/4/12
I guess it's ok to be skinny but not TOOO skinny ?

You know, the ones that look like they'll break the moment you touch 'em >.<;;
Posted 6/4/12 , edited 6/4/12
I am willing to clarify that if your are as whispy as Natalie Portman was in Black Swan, then you are skating the line between lean and too thin. She was already thin, but she lost weight, for the sake of the character. Now, what Christian Bale did in The Machinist was just plain stupid. He is lucky his heart didn't give out from the severe weight fluctuation.

@Winterfells and Rina-San:

Actually, different types of athletes have different types of muscles, depending on what they do. Swimmer and long-distance runner have muscle fibers designed for endurance, while weight lifters and jumpers have muscles designed for quick bursts of power and load bearing. Bith have their stengths, and their weaknesses. Yes, someone can be balanced among the two types of muscles.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson33.htm
Posted 6/4/12
If you're trying to go from fat to skinny it'll take time to get rid of the excess weight and even more time to get rid of the stretch marks.

I know I know.. not helping.
Posted 6/4/12 , edited 6/4/12

KiteCross wrote:

If you're trying to go from fat to skinny it'll take time to get rid of the excess weight and even more time to get rid of the stretch marks.

I know I know.. not helping.


The same goes for going from pregnant to unpregnant. You better adore that woman you get banged up, because her body will be changed forever, even if she loses all the baby weight and tones back up.
Posted 6/4/12

WackyFiasco wrote:


KiteCross wrote:

If you're trying to go from fat to skinny it'll take time to get rid of the excess weight and even more time to get rid of the stretch marks.

I know I know.. not helping.


The same goes for going from pregnant to unpregnant. You better adore that woman you get banged up, because her body will be changed forever, even if she loses all the baby weight and tones back up.



Yeah there is reason why they say marriage is a life time commitment and hey that's life you get the good and you get the bad.

Oh well till death due them apart... I guess.
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 6/4/12

WackyFiasco wrote:

@Winterfells and Rina-San:

Actually, different types of athletes have different types of muscles, depending on what they do. Swimmer and long-distance runner have muscle fibers designed for endurance, while weight lifters and jumpers have muscles designed for quick bursts of power and load bearing. Bith have their stengths, and their weaknesses. Yes, someone can be balanced among the two types of muscles.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson33.htm


I know I was being a bit over-simplistic, but it was mostly to get my point across that someone could visually appear smaller or skinnier yet still have strong muscles. And as I've pointed out, it's not just the "exterior" that should be taken into account. Strong lungs, strong hearts, etc. can't visually be seen but they're also a big part of strength and health.
Posted 6/4/12 , edited 6/4/12
I simply hope no one will entertain of getting thin
to the extent that they end up getting anorexia.
3809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / потерян
Offline
Posted 6/4/12
its purely there choice.
41282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/12

iSilentScream wrote:

I guess it's ok to be skinny but not TOOO skinny ?

You know, the ones that look like they'll break the moment you touch 'em >.<;;



I am twig-like............but not my choice >.< Fast metabolism
Posted 6/4/12


eat more then XD
41282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/12

iSilentScream wrote:



eat more then XD



But I love my twig-like looks^^ It's as if I am a walking skeleton!!! Totally cool, right?? HAHAHA. JK, I am not THAT thin. Just thin
12194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Jose, USA
Offline
Posted 6/4/12
I can see thin girls as very powerful, in a way that's not strictly physical. If we're talking about healthy thin and not skin n' bones thin.That picture with the quote is healthy thin.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F
Offline
Posted 6/5/12
While I've seen a lot of sites and blogs about thinspiration that promote anorexic behavior and starving, not every blog is the same. I've got [url=http://thethinspired.blogspot.com]Thinspiration blog myself and I'd never tell anyone to starve themselves or post pictures of deadly skinny girls to motivate them to this...
Posted 6/5/12

Rina-San wrote:


Winterfells wrote:


Rina-San wrote:

When the thighs don't touch like that and you have that gap it just means you're very frail and weak and you have no muscle mass. Also thighs are important in bed and she has none so she must be absolutely crap at sex


This isn't true.

Like I've said, ever ran as part of a cross-country team or participated in a marathon? A build like that with the slender legs and torso would not stick out. Just because someone has a build like this does not mean they're weak or frail.

Skinny legs does not = frail and weak with no muscle mass.

Bone size and structure is also a factor. Muscle also is more dense than fat. Which means the same mass of muscle occupies less volume (space) than the same mass of fat would. So yes, it is possible to have strong legs where the thighs don't touch, lol. Big thighs does not necessarily mean strong legs, lol.



That chick doesn't look like an athlete though. There's no muscle definition there and her legs don't look strong to me. Since these skinny wannabes starve themselves I can't imagine her being strong in any way.


I heard she's really good at sex.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.