First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Thinspiration
27850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/6/12
i think more people need to worry about their health, not their weight.
look, im skinny, you can see my ribs a little but i eat like an obese man at a buffet and dont gain any weight and that isnt my fault but girls (and guys) with eating disorders need help dealing with it and working through it, not criticism on how ''dumb'' they are and how ''disgusting'' they look. its called body dysmorphia. look it up people!

p.s. chicks that are too muscular creep me out, they kinda look like guys in my opinion.
19188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/6/12
Praise the lawd for fast metabolism!

I think women look too much into their appearances. Even I'm like that sometimes, but I don't worry much about my weight since I don't gain any in the first place. I don't see the point of women starving themselves for a thin body. There's a thing called SALADS, and GYMS.

>Girls, please stop this insanity.
3809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / потерян
Offline
Posted 6/7/12
If a girl wants to starve herself.
Okay.
I'm not gonna run over to a stranger begging them to eat.
Posted 6/7/12
and yet this is all towards women of course.
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 6/8/12

NyuBoom wrote:

and yet this is all towards women of course.


This thread was started by a woman. It's about women motivating women to lose weight by posting pictures of women. Women are more affected by weight confidence, disorders, and public view compared to men.

I don't see why this shouldn't be directed towards women, lol.
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/8/12
Personally, I think fatspiration and fat pride are much worse.
With thinspo, there are always people who take it to extremes, but most of the time it's just motivation to get healthy, look good and be happier.
I know that being thinner doesn't always equal better health, but it sure as hell is healthier than being a ball of lard. That said, fitspiration should be the way to go. Nothing wrong with a little motivation in the form of pictures and talking to similar minded people.
3642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Asia, Earth. :]
Offline
Posted 6/8/12
I want a fit body but not like the body of those who obviously deprived themselves from foods. A few pounds would not hurt right? Unless they see themselves fat in the mirror.
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 6/8/12

scent08 wrote:

I want a fit body but not like the body of those who obviously deprived themselves from foods. A few pounds would not hurt right? Unless they see themselves fat in the mirror.


64226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Bronx New York
Offline
Posted 6/10/12 , edited 6/10/12

Winterfells wrote:


scent08 wrote:

I want a fit body but not like the body of those who obviously deprived themselves from foods. A few pounds would not hurt right? Unless they see themselves fat in the mirror.




Oh god that is so true. And for some reason I hate pictures of my self, but I think I look good in video. I guess everyone has something that they see in a different light from everyone else.
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 6/10/12

mimosa_usagi wrote:


Winterfells wrote:


scent08 wrote:

I want a fit body but not like the body of those who obviously deprived themselves from foods. A few pounds would not hurt right? Unless they see themselves fat in the mirror.




Oh god that is so true. And for some reason I hate pictures of my self, but I think I look good in video. I guess everyone has something that they see in a different light from everyone else.


Yeah, we all nitpick something about ourselves from time to time.

For instance, I always thought my voice sounded a bit weird recorded, or over the phone.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.