First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
{ GFX Request }
Posted 6/4/12 , edited 6/15/12

Its your choice.
Avii , Profile, Icon and Banner ^-^
Please put what type of Graphics you want on the forum
so the moderators do not get mixed up

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

::: Avii Request :::
Text ::
Color ::
Photo(High Quality) ::
Style ::
ID membership ::

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

::: Profile Request :::
About you **spoiler** ::
Color ::
Photo (High Quality) ::
Style ::
ID membership ::

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

::: Banner Request :::
Text ::
Color ::
Photo (High Quality) ::
Style ::
ID membership ::

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

::: Icon Request :::
Text ::
Color ::
Photo (High Quality) ::
ID membership ::
Posted 6/4/12
Profile Request - About you **spoiler**


, Color, red text, black...
Photo,

Style DARK, dark looking...
and Invite Buddies. I did! ^.^

Can't wait to see how it'll turn out please and thanks ^.^
Posted 6/4/12
Avii Request - Photo ( High Quality )

, Text ,:

Kitty
IgniteBadIntentions


Color , red text, black...
Style DARK, dark looking...
and Invite Buddies. Invited~ o_O
Posted 6/4/12

EmOGoTHJiLL wrote:

Profile Request - About you **spoiler**


, Color, red text, black...
Photo,

Style DARK, dark looking...
and Invite Buddies. I did! ^.^

Can't wait to see how it'll turn out please and thanks ^.^




Is this okay ?
Posted 6/4/12

kiririn- wrote:


EmOGoTHJiLL wrote:

Profile Request - About you **spoiler**


, Color, red text, black...
Photo,

Style DARK, dark looking...
and Invite Buddies. I did! ^.^

Can't wait to see how it'll turn out please and thanks ^.^




Is this okay ?


O_O its amazing!! ^-^ thanks so much! but can chu make the text black please Im having trouble reading it so so sorry >.<

Posted 6/4/12

IgniteBadIntentions wrote:


kiririn- wrote:


EmOGoTHJiLL wrote:

Profile Request - About you **spoiler**


, Color, red text, black...
Photo,

Style DARK, dark looking...
and Invite Buddies. I did! ^.^

Can't wait to see how it'll turn out please and thanks ^.^




Is this okay ?


O_O its amazing!! ^-^ thanks so much! but can chu make the text black please Im having trouble reading it so so sorry >.<






Member
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/5/12 , edited 6/5/12
::: Avii Request :::
Text :: observantzani
Color :: anything that matches
Photo(High Quality) ::

Style :: up to you
ID membership ::
Posted 6/5/12

observantzani wrote:

::: Avii Request :::
Text :: observantzani
Color :: anything that matches
Photo(High Quality) ::

Style :: up to you
ID membership ::






Member
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/5/12

kiririn- wrote:


observantzani wrote:

::: Avii Request :::
Text :: observantzani
Color :: anything that matches
Photo(High Quality) ::

Style :: up to you
ID membership ::








wow that was quick! thanks ummmm is it okay to ask what's the font and textures you used here? it's really nice.
Posted 6/5/12
::: Banner Request :::
Text :: Mess with darkblackcat and you mess with me as well.
Color :: black text if possible if not red please
Photo (High Quality) ::

Style :: DARK, dark looking, darkkk... e_o
ID membership ::
Posted 6/5/12

IgniteBadIntentions wrote:

::: Banner Request :::
Text :: Mess with darkblackcat and you mess with me as well.
Color :: black text if possible if not red please
Photo (High Quality) ::

Style :: DARK, dark looking, darkkk... e_o
ID membership ::


233793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/7/12 , edited 6/7/12

-kaminari took this (:
Posted 6/7/12 , edited 6/7/12



-kaminari took this (:
Posted 6/7/12


Here you go:
there are two different versions, one with textures and one without, they both have different fonts for the Text (:
i hope you like them if you wish for me to redo them please quote this post (: thank you & please request again sometime


Member
11049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where its cold. . .
Offline
Posted 6/8/12
::: Icon Request :::

Text ::Nena

Color ::light white

Photo (High Quality) ::

I want the icon with the tea cup -_______-

ID membership ::


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.