ESSAY
8315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/5/12
write an about who u wanna b in shugo chara and tell me y this is just 4 fun
Posted 6/5/12

create000 wrote:

write an about who u wanna b in shugo chara and tell me y this is just 4 fun


i want to be amu and because shes an awesome character and i love the character <3
8315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/6/12
COOL AND SPICY! xd
Posted 6/7/12

create000 wrote:

COOL AND SPICY! xd


lol woow xD
8315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/7/12
*acts all cool like in the first ep in the first scene and walks but your in my way* get out of my way *walks and flips hair*
Posted 6/7/12

create000 wrote:

*acts all cool like in the first ep in the first scene and walks but your in my way* get out of my way *walks and flips hair*


*wipes my face* uggh watch were your going *sticks tongu at you*
8315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/7/12
whatever just get out of my way *walks* boy with glasses: cool and spicy! me: whatever
Posted 6/7/12

create000 wrote:

whatever just get out of my way *walks* boy with glasses: cool and spicy! me: whatever


hmph *walks to class*
8315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/7/12
lol u would be good in topic shugo chara acting meeting no1 is joining
You must be logged in to post.