Post Reply Moderator Form
Moderator
1149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In le Cookiie Fac...
Offline
Posted 6/6/12
Heyhey!

wanna show your moderator skills and help me out with people's avi's?
Then by all means fill in this form!

Username:
Name:
How active will you be?:
Examples of work!:
Posted 6/6/12
Username: PreciousDream
Name: Sayuri / Lulu
How active will you be?: I'm on everyday x3
Examples of work!:
Moderator
999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Drew's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/6/12 , edited 6/6/12

Username: Dauntless
Name: Rue
How active will you be?: Everyday.... of our lives ♫ XD
Examples of work!: Click Here Desu
Moderator
1149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In le Cookiie Fac...
Offline
Posted 6/7/12

PreciousDream wrote:

Username: PreciousDream
Name: Sayuri / Lulu
How active will you be?: I'm on everyday x3
Examples of work!:


good avi's! accepted!! ^^ please invite this group to your friends for more ppl! (optional)
Moderator
1149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In le Cookiie Fac...
Offline
Posted 6/7/12

Dauntless wrote:


Username: Dauntless
Name: Rue
How active will you be?: Everyday.... of our lives ♫ XD
Examples of work!: Click Here Desu


Supa avi's! accepted!

Posted 6/13/12
Username: KawaiiStar-
Name: Mikoto
How active will you be?: Depends when I can get on. But I will try and get on everyday > . <
Examples of work!: http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/KawaiiStar-#s=/user/KawaiiStar-/photos I don't have that many lol
Moderator
1149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In le Cookiie Fac...
Offline
Posted 6/13/12

KawaiiStar- wrote:

Username: KawaiiStar-
Name: Mikoto
How active will you be?: Depends when I can get on. But I will try and get on everyday > . <
Examples of work!: http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/KawaiiStar-#s=/user/KawaiiStar-/photos I don't have that many lol


sure they're cute! accepted! <3 come on when u can + please invite as many ppl as u can XD

You must be logged in to post.