Post Reply [Application] Moderator
Posted 6/6/12 , edited 6/6/12
Moderator Application





Looking for:

Hard Working and sincere people
Kind People




Jobs:

Designer
Forum
Gamer
Photo organizer


Form:

Username:
Nickname:
Groups You mod:
Job:
Your Examples & Test:


The picture for ur test. you can choose any picture you like.

Posted 6/7/12

iPassion wrote:

Moderator Application





Looking for:

Hard Working and sincere people
Kind People




Jobs:

Designer
Forum
Gamer
Photo organizer


Form:

Username:
Nickname:
Groups You mod:
Job:
Your Examples & Test:


The picture for ur test. you can choose any picture you like.




Username: CoolandSpicy123

Nickname: Misaki

Groups You Mod: Photo-editing Frenzie, Anime Photo Steal, Artistic Corner!! x, ect.

Job: Designer

Your Examples & Test:


Can I have more info on the test?
Posted 6/7/12

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


iPassion wrote:

Moderator Application





Looking for:

Hard Working and sincere people
Kind People




Jobs:

Designer
Forum
Gamer
Photo organizer


Form:

Username:
Nickname:
Groups You mod:
Job:
Your Examples & Test:


The picture for ur test. you can choose any picture you like.




Username: CoolandSpicy123

Nickname: Misaki

Groups You Mod: Photo-editing Frenzie, Anime Photo Steal, Artistic Corner!! x, ect.

Job: Designer

Your Examples & Test:


Can I have more info on the test?


for the test. u can choose any picture but it has to say the group's name.
Posted 6/7/12

iPassion wrote:


CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


iPassion wrote:

Moderator Application





Looking for:

Hard Working and sincere people
Kind People




Jobs:

Designer
Forum
Gamer
Photo organizer


Form:

Username:
Nickname:
Groups You mod:
Job:
Your Examples & Test:


The picture for ur test. you can choose any picture you like.




Username: CoolandSpicy123

Nickname: Misaki

Groups You Mod: Photo-editing Frenzie, Anime Photo Steal, Artistic Corner!! x, ect.

Job: Designer

Your Examples & Test:


Can I have more info on the test?


for the test. u can choose any picture but it has to say the group's name.


Oh okay! Here:
Posted 6/8/12


rejected. Sorry but I find that you need to improve more. :(. But you can be a forum mod if you like.

Posted 6/8/12

iPassion wrote:



rejected. Sorry but I find that you need to improve more. :(. But you can be a forum mod if you like.



No thanks. T_T
Precious
6356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Winter wonderland!
Offline
Posted 7/13/12
Username:Asianangel109
Nickname:Mimi
Groups You mod: Kana GFX and -Sugoi Creationz
Job:Designer/GFX
Your Examples & Test:


Test.
You must be logged in to post.