First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Friends that do not pay you back
Kyrek 
48712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Orlando, FL
Offline
Posted 6/20/12
I gave my best friend $997 to order a computer online... Still paying me back...

Charge interest is what I learned. >.< lol jk.
79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/20/12
There is only one person I would lend money to. He hasn't ever asked for any, but I'm here if he needs me.
28012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 3D world
Offline
Posted 6/20/12
i lend money to my friends at times as well but i dont regret it even if they dont pay me back, i take most of their food anyways
53239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway.
Offline
Posted 6/20/12
My friends always pay me back, my sister on the other hand..
1894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Up in your house,...
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
I know damn well people aren't gonna repay me so I don't lend or ask for money >_>
Posted 6/23/12

xDarkFaithx wrote:

I know damn well people aren't gonna repay me so I don't lend or ask for money >_>


Give me a dollar or I will spit at you!
Posted 6/23/12
when my friends and i go eat somewhere =_= im always the one that has to pay everything, even on my dates and i never get paid back >_>
Posted 6/23/12

darkness81 wrote:

when my friends and i go eat somewhere =_= im always the one that has to pay everything, even on my dates and i never get paid back >_>


Even =_= adds up to something.
2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Cali
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
i give them a time limit to have my money back, or else, its ass kicking.
Posted 6/23/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:


darkness81 wrote:

when my friends and i go eat somewhere =_= im always the one that has to pay everything, even on my dates and i never get paid back >_>


Even =_= adds up to something.


mhm =_=
45769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / pLaNeT eArTh???
Offline
Posted 6/23/12

Nozferi wrote:

My friends always pay me back, my sister on the other hand..


Ooohh snap! You're supposed to pay back family?!
Posted 6/23/12

Maiden_aya wrote:


Nozferi wrote:

My friends always pay me back, my sister on the other hand..


Ooohh snap! You're supposed to pay back family?!


I will pay you any day!
Posted 6/23/12

Maiden_aya wrote:


Nozferi wrote:

My friends always pay me back, my sister on the other hand..


Ooohh snap! You're supposed to pay back family?!


You're mine!
Posted 6/23/12

2sinxcosx wrote:


Maiden_aya wrote:


Nozferi wrote:

My friends always pay me back, my sister on the other hand..


Ooohh snap! You're supposed to pay back family?!


I will pay you any day!


You whore, she is mine!
Posted 6/23/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:


2sinxcosx wrote:


Maiden_aya wrote:


Nozferi wrote:

My friends always pay me back, my sister on the other hand..


Ooohh snap! You're supposed to pay back family?!


I will pay you any day!


You whore, she is mine!


Cuz the DJ is mine!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.