PVC Figures.
46563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Surrey, Britsh Co...
Offline
Posted 6/7/12
Hi everyone.

So I have always been a Otaku since I was 13, and just recently I have taken intrest into PVC Figures (anime ones only) I live in Canada so it's not always easy finding them on the web.
Being new to PVC collecting I was wondering if there is anybody out there who could help me, I have tried looking for 18+ PVC figures but so far have been able to only find a few and am unable to know if there authentic or not.
Does anybody know were I can buy Authentic PVC Figures (18+ ones, sexy ones and so on) online? Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Rob
27238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/12 , edited 6/7/12
Try www.animuk.co.uk, animez.co.uk and estaticarts.co.uk

Oh yeah Tokyotoys.com too I saw bible black figurines in there and other 18+ ones but they're freaking expensive though
46563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Surrey, Britsh Co...
Offline
Posted 6/7/12
Thanks a bunch man! Really do appreciate it Tokyo Toys has a great selection of Adult PVC
98224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 6/7/12

OtakuBodyBuilder wrote:

Hi everyone.

So I have always been a Otaku since I was 13, and just recently I have taken intrest into PVC Figures (anime ones only) I live in Canada so it's not always easy finding them on the web.
Being new to PVC collecting I was wondering if there is anybody out there who could help me, I have tried looking for 18+ PVC figures but so far have been able to only find a few and am unable to know if there authentic or not.
Does anybody know were I can buy Authentic PVC Figures (18+ ones, sexy ones and so on) online? Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Rob


I posted Japanese sites at other thread. You can also try ebay sellers that are legit, according to many collectors who chat on the ANN forum, but are based in Hong Kong: funiverse, toycardseller, isabellaibebe. These 3 carry action figures also.

Good luck on the hunt.
27238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/12
Glad to be of help
22076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Wales
Offline
Posted 6/8/12
1999.co.jp, HLJ.com, Jlist, AmiAmi, Mandrake
Posted 6/8/12
Parents and/or friends walk into your living quarters.

They see your PVC figure collection.

Your reaction:

46563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Surrey, Britsh Co...
Offline
Posted 6/8/12

Fear-and-Hope wrote:

Parents and/or friends walk into your living quarters.

They see your PVC figure collection.

Your reaction:



Couldn't help but chuckle at this one, luckily for me I have a entire room dedicated to computers, Video Games, ANime Manga etc, nobody goes in that room but me, don't have to worry about anybody but my gf but doesn't bug me if she sees it since we live together.
Perhaps fortunately I don't have any remaining family and have long sinced severed any connections I had with anybody I called friends.
46563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Surrey, Britsh Co...
Offline
Posted 6/8/12

Unknownfate wrote:

1999.co.jp, HLJ.com, Jlist, AmiAmi, Mandrake


thans 1999 is a good site Will take a loo at the other 2 once I get some spare time
46563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Surrey, Britsh Co...
Offline
Posted 6/8/12

bemused_Bohemian wrote:


OtakuBodyBuilder wrote:

Hi everyone.

So I have always been a Otaku since I was 13, and just recently I have taken intrest into PVC Figures (anime ones only) I live in Canada so it's not always easy finding them on the web.
Being new to PVC collecting I was wondering if there is anybody out there who could help me, I have tried looking for 18+ PVC figures but so far have been able to only find a few and am unable to know if there authentic or not.
Does anybody know were I can buy Authentic PVC Figures (18+ ones, sexy ones and so on) online? Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Rob


I posted Japanese sites at other thread. You can also try ebay sellers that are legit, according to many collectors who chat on the ANN forum, but are based in Hong Kong: funiverse, toycardseller, isabellaibebe. These 3 carry action figures also.

Good luck on the hunt.


Thanks will be sure to check those sites out but am sketchy with Ebay Sellers, what is ANN if you don't mind my asking?
98224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 6/8/12 , edited 6/8/12
ANN stands for Anime News Network. It's a very informative site re anime, gaming, expos, etc and you don't have to be a suscriber though you might have to register. There are forums on the site. You can Google ANN. Hopefully it will appear on the first page. If it doesn't, try Anime News Network. They have a worldwide following. Like CR it's possible to post with people the world over. Unlike CR, there's much less tolerance for flamers on the forums at ANN. The site attracts a lot of professionals, college-types. When I post on ANN I have to act like I'm intelligent instead of half-insane but, that aside, I've gotten a lot of good out of viewing this site and learned a lot about anime.

AmiAmi is the least costly of the Japan sites. That said, limited releases get reserved quickly. HobbySearch, HLJ, maybe Plamoya follow. CDJapan is higher than the 4 mentioned but they may still have a scarce item since their prices are higher.

One HK-based ebay seller I recommended was spelled wrong. Correctly it is toy_cardseller.

Hope this helps you, OBB
You must be logged in to post.