First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Turks please leave Konstantinoupoli
404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/12

haikinka wrote:


nanuq wrote:

I have to say that the picture of the Doener you picked looks rather disgusting....and is not fulfilling its job as an appetizer. It looks like a penis that has been peeled..............


You just have no taste in kebabs. Or imaginary women.


And I think you've got no idea of what Turks and Greeks have done for this world. Cultural ignorance is a nice attribute. Well..at least you're good at savouring penis-peels looking Kebabs.
Posted 6/11/12

nanuq wrote:

And I think you've got no idea of what Turks and Greeks have done for this world. Cultural ignorance is a nice attribute. Well..at least you're good at savouring penis-peels looking Kebabs.


I just think it's funny how the first thing you bring up as Greek contribution to the world is a couple of big fake people.

And now you're using long words too. I don't use long words like "cultural" or "attribute".
404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/12 , edited 6/11/12

haikinka wrote:


nanuq wrote:

And I think you've got no idea of what Turks and Greeks have done for this world. Cultural ignorance is a nice attribute. Well..at least you're good at savouring penis-peels looking Kebabs.


I just think it's funny how the first thing you bring up as Greek contribution to the world is a couple of big fake people.

And now you're using long words too. I don't use long words like "cultural" or "attribute".


Well, just as I thought it was amusing to see someone put a sloppy doener kebab next to art that's seen the world before Christ was invented.
Sorry, but "contribution" is a rather long word. Longer than attribute and cultural will ever be. I hope your eagle eyes have noticed that much, or were the penis peels blocking your view?
Posted 6/11/12 , edited 6/11/12

nanuq wrote:

Well, just as I thought it was amusing to see someone put a sloppy doener kebab next to art that's seen the world before Christ was invented.
Sorry, but "contribution" is a rather long word. Longer than attribute and cultural will ever be. I hope your eagle eyes have noticed that much, or were the penis peels blocking your view?


People always used to tell me I couldn't appreciate art. I would always tell them to fuck off, and go eat a sandwich. I don't get that any more though. I guess it makes sense though, since I don't have friends any more either for some reason.

Sometimes, I learn the odd big word, and use it just to seem smart.
404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/12

haikinka wrote:


nanuq wrote:

Well, just as I thought it was amusing to see someone put a sloppy doener kebab next to art that's seen the world before Christ was invented.
Sorry, but "contribution" is a rather long word. Longer than attribute and cultural will ever be. I hope your eagle eyes have noticed that much, or were the penis peels blocking your view?


People always used to tell me I couldn't appreciate art. I would always tell them to fuck off, and go eat a sandwich. I don't get that any more though. I guess it makes sense though, since I don't have friends any more either for some reason.

Sometimes, I learn the odd big word, and use it just to seem smart.


We can chin wag all you want then. With me you'll learn longer words like ba-donka-donk.
Posted 6/11/12

nanuq wrote:

We can chin wag all you want then. With me you'll learn longer words like ba-donka-donk. ;)


How preposterous! That can't be a real word.
404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/12

haikinka wrote:


nanuq wrote:

We can chin wag all you want then. With me you'll learn longer words like ba-donka-donk. ;)


How preposterous! That can't be a real word.

;) that's what I call a badonkadonk ;)
Posted 6/11/12
LOL, even if they get it back that doesn't change the fact that Greece's economy is still a piece of crap.

You know it's funny for a country with longer working hours they have a low ranking when it comes to productivity.
Posted 6/11/12
The disgusting Turk is scum of Aegean and Greece has made much more influence than the smelly Turk.
We invented government, money, science, art, basically thinking at all. If you even exist today probably you are influenced by Greek.
This is why we need to help Greek and kill smelly kebab Turk. Turk is disgusting and ruins Hagia Sophia and kebab Turk is supported by evil Pope and pig catholics.

When Greeks and the lightning power of Zeus kill the kebab Turk we will restore the real pope in Constantinople and the catholic master pretender can go play with his jew friends in Israel.

KONSTANTINOUPOLI!!!
Posted 6/11/12 , edited 6/11/12
I like kebab, please don't take it away.
4387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 6/11/12
Why are you singling out Turkey. The entire world is guilty of all of that stuff you mentioned.
97140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Indiana
Online
Posted 6/12/12 , edited 6/12/12

templej wrote:

The disgusting Turk is scum of Aegean and Greece has made much more influence than the smelly Turk.
We invented government, money, science, art, basically thinking at all. If you even exist today probably you are influenced by Greek.
This is why we need to help Greek and kill smelly kebab Turk. Turk is disgusting and ruins Hagia Sophia and kebab Turk is supported by evil Pope and pig catholics.

When Greeks and the lightning power of Zeus kill the kebab Turk we will restore the real pope in Constantinople and the catholic master pretender can go play with his jew friends in Israel.

KONSTANTINOUPOLI!!!


im not sure if you are a idiot, or a troll....and if your a serious about what you are saying i can understand why Greece is having trouble with its economy, because idiots like you speak hate, and stupid shit, and the Greeks did not invent government, science, and art, maybe if you would use your brain you might be able to comprehend things a little better.

<---- my face when reading ur post
31385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Water
Offline
Posted 6/12/12
So this is why my Yiayia and Papou hates Turkey...geez. Oh, and that statue is in their living room.
31385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Water
Offline
Posted 6/12/12
And no, he's just a Greek...they all hate Turkey. What's even funnier is Turks and Greeks are VERY closely related, like the English and Irish.
Rajyrr 
35149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Nova Scotia, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/12/12
Achilles died for your swimming pools fighting those Turks, gosh durn'it!

Also, as far as I'm concerned, Greece did not create democracy. Athens created democracy. Which Greece burned to the ground.

I'm just saying ..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.