First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Nyarko-San Anime
4059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/11/12
Lol Have you guys seen this kind of awesome anime?
Its just so perfect and funny XD
every new episode i watch it 2 or 3 times and all along the week XD
BTW, this is a complete anime or its just 12 episodes?

Whats most you like about it?
Whats your favorite character?
Your favorite episode?
How do you think the ending 'll be?
49355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 6/11/12
My favourite was the episode where they got sucked into the video game, I laughed so much because of that one.

They do pop reference and gags really well.
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 6/11/12
I imagine HP Lovecraft rotating in his grave like the wheel off a getaway car. This show must hit hard core 'dark horror' fans in the gut as hard as 'Star Wars Kinect Dance Off' brutalizes Star Wars fans...

It doesn't get much worse( Better?) than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_xJqkzngBI&feature=youtu.be
60483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Bay Area, CA, USA
Offline
Posted 6/11/12
I had a whole bunch of H.P. Lovecraft books and anthologies, but they got lost somewhere in the last 20+ years between college and now... Anyway, I'm frankly loving this show. While it probably won't go down in history as any sort of memorable classic, it's very entertaining, and perhaps the show I most look forward to watching each week. It makes Mondays so much better than they would be otherwise! For me, it's just good dumb fun-- sort of like Kore wa Zombie desu ka? from a while back, although I like Nyaruko-san much better than Zombie.
Posted 6/11/12
i love this anime it's one my fave anime of this year so far besides a few other lol
14128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 6/11/12
I have mixed feelings about it... Some things in it I like other things I do not like. Also it is not of super high quality, more of slightly above average or average quality.
bhl88 
75211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/11/12
The kiss (while in a different body) was so good, it traumatized Kuuko and Hasuta.
97968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 6/12/12

papagolfwhiskey wrote:

I imagine HP Lovecraft rotating in his grave like the wheel off a getaway car. This show must hit hard core 'dark horror' fans in the gut as hard as 'Star Wars Kinect Dance Off' brutalizes Star Wars fans...

It doesn't get much worse( Better?) than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_xJqkzngBI&feature=youtu.be


Man o' man, this is when you wanna get stinking drunk to the point of being shit-faced. Then, when watching THIS while parody play dancing the barfing that ensues will serve as more than a metaphor for disapproval. Otherwise, I kinda like this show mainly because the lead girl, the platinum haired beauty, is so aw shucks gee whiz earnest dealing with dullards. It's humorous in that way.
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 6/13/12

bemused_Bohemian wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:

I imagine HP Lovecraft rotating in his grave like the wheel off a getaway car. This show must hit hard core 'dark horror' fans in the gut as hard as 'Star Wars Kinect Dance Off' brutalizes Star Wars fans...

It doesn't get much worse( Better?) than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_xJqkzngBI&feature=youtu.be


Man o' man, this is when you wanna get stinking drunk to the point of being shit-faced. Then, when watching THIS while parody play dancing the barfing that ensues will serve as more than a metaphor for disapproval. Otherwise, I kinda like this show mainly because the lead girl, the platinum haired beauty, is so aw shucks gee whiz earnest dealing with dullards. It's humorous in that way.


To be honest I enjoy the show. Nyarko is an amusing girl. the character interactions and the riffs from every anime in existence are quite funny. but I also don't think this show is for everyone.

As for Kinect Star Wars I kinda enjoyed watching the emperor and vader bust a move.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvafvTnji-Y&feature=BFa&list=PLE1F536B6414FCD8F





63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 6/13/12 , edited 6/13/12

Necromancer077 wrote:

Lol Have you guys seen this kind of awesome anime?
Its just so perfect and funny XD
every new episode i watch it 2 or 3 times and all along the week XD
BTW, this is a complete anime or its just 12 episodes?

Whats most you like about it?
Whats your favorite character?
Your favorite episode?
How do you think the ending 'll be?

I think its only going to be a 12 ep anime (for now at least, the light novel is still ongoing so hopefully it doesn't rule out another season yet)
What I like the most right now is just the ridiculous humor and characters
Mostly liking Nyarko and Kuko the most, especially when those two are together
Fave ep has to be the one where they all get sucked into the dating sim game
I wanna say it'll end the same way as the ONAs of the show


bhl88 wrote:

The kiss (while in a different body) was so good, it traumatized Kuuko and Hasuta.

That was hilarious, frozen to the spot until the ep was over

Can't wait until ep 11, I'm guessing we get a loli alien now (judging from the preview)?
17219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stern Bild City
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
I like the ONAs better, but the actual anime series itself is growing on me.
I even bought a Nyaruko-san cosplay :]

bhl88 
75211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/15/12

DaisyPhantom wrote:

I like the ONAs better, but the actual anime series itself is growing on me.
I even bought a Nyaruko-san cosplay :]



Where's the ONA?
79739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 6/15/12

bhl88 wrote:


DaisyPhantom wrote:

I like the ONAs better, but the actual anime series itself is growing on me.
I even bought a Nyaruko-san cosplay :]



Where's the ONA?


CR has them.
www.crunchyroll.com/nyarko-san-another-crawling-chaos

Scroll down. You'll see the ONAs:
- Haiyoru! Nyaruani (ONA)
- Haiyoru! Nyaruani: Remember My Mr. Lovecraft
Posted 6/15/12
i haven't started it but its on my list, whats so good about it?
16563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
I love Hasuta.
%0
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.