First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply 【Roleplay】Loyal City
7230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L-O-C-A-T-I-O-N L...
Offline
Posted 6/17/12
(since we r no longer in the loyal city i replied in the rebel city)
7230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L-O-C-A-T-I-O-N L...
Offline
Posted 6/21/12
Elise was so happy to be in the city again, but she collapsed as she got in. (reing of the chaos)
Posted 6/21/12

PLURbabii wrote:

Elise was so happy to be in the city again, but she collapsed as she got in. (reing of the chaos)


Bruno supported her weight but then decided to hold her in his arms princess style, he looked down at her "hold on ill get you to a hospital...just hold on"
7230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L-O-C-A-T-I-O-N L...
Offline
Posted 6/21/12
"No, no..." She shook her head slowly with eyes closed, "Just take me to my brother...please." She weakly held onto his arm. (reply in the loyal fortress forum)
Posted 6/21/12

PLURbabii wrote:

"No, no..." She shook her head slowly with eyes closed, "Just take me to my brother...please." She weakly held onto his arm. (reply in the loyal fortress forum)


(I replied there)
Posted 6/22/12

With her luncheon date cancelled, Keiko packages an extreme amount of homemade baked bagel sandwiches and brownies for the Loyal troops and medical staff. She gathers the rest of her belongings and head out to the Fortress.
Posted 6/27/12 , edited 6/27/12
Keiko returned to her mansion and pushed through a bodyguard in a tuxedo. He mentioned she was late coming home today and she just rolled her eyes. She dropped the shelf she had picked from the beach into the laundry sink and started scrubbing the dirt off but a maid appeared to take over the duty.

The same bodyguard ordered her to create another painting for the Council which ticked her off, "I don't need to keep replaying the end of the world in my mind when I already know how it's going to end!"

She ran up the stairs and into her bedroom, slamming the door behind her.
Posted 6/29/12

hongyinyu wrote:

Keiko returned to her mansion and pushed through a bodyguard in a tuxedo. He mentioned she was late coming home today and she just rolled her eyes. She dropped the shelf she had picked from the beach into the laundry sink and started scrubbing the dirt off but a maid appeared to take over the duty.

The same bodyguard ordered her to create another painting for the Council which ticked her off, "I don't need to keep replaying the end of the world in my mind when I already know how it's going to end!"

She ran up the stairs and into her bedroom, slamming the door behind her.


Keiko woke up screaming and crying to another nightmare of the end of the world. A couple of maids quickly ran by her side to assist her, undressing her soaking wet clothes and draping her with a temporary robe until she found a permanent attire.


bemused_Bohemian wrote:

"Rein, I have a waterfowl friend that sometimes accompanies me on my beach strolls." "He's a male seagull and I 've given him the name Salty." "The locals who are familiar with him and know who he is have not seen him lately and I've grown a little concerned about him." " Have you seen him, by any chance?"



A pecking sound was heard by her balcony window which overseas the beach. She walked over to see what the noise was coming and it was the same seagull, "Hungry again?" She chuckled at the cute bird. This was the fifth time in a week the bird came by; it started when the bird uncontrollably flew into her resting room, tangled up in plastic litter.Keiko had gained its trust when she carefully cut and pulled off the plastic litter and mended its wounds. She didn't think, beside human beings, animals would also have personalities too. She opened the window, already have forgotten about her bad dream. She pet the bird gently, "What will it be today?"
Member
98109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 6/29/12

bemused_Bohemian wrote:

"Rein, I have a waterfowl friend that sometimes accompanies me on my beach strolls." "He's a male seagull and I 've given him the name Salty." "The locals who are familiar with him and know who he is have not seen him lately and I've grown a little concerned about him." " Have you seen him, by any chance?"



A pecking sound was heard by her balcony window which overseas the beach. She walked over to see what the noise was coming and it was the same seagull, "Hungry again?" She chuckled at the cute bird. This was the fifth time in a week the bird came by; it started when the bird uncontrollably flew into her resting room, tangled up in plastic litter.Keiko had gained its trust when she carefully cut and pulled off the plastic litter and mended its wounds. She didn't think, beside human beings, animals would also have personalities too. She opened the window, already have forgotten about her bad dream. She pet the bird gently, "What will it be today?"

Having been urged by her father to visit the daughter of an old acquaintance who is rumored to reside near an ocean mass Mercurical puts the communique away in a nearby desk drawer. Although skeptical when first informed about some of the cerebral gifts her father's good friend's older progeny possessed Mercurical thought, since their respective ages were not that far apart, this seed of intention planted by her father might possibly germinate into something interesting. She knew the old guy always tried to look out for her best interests and now that she had matured somewhat over the decades he learned to finesse the fine art of suggestion rather than become intrusive about her lifestyle choices. She kinda wished her good friend Serendipity could accompany her but as this was first call past experience taught her that too many strangers at any gate will likely bode an ill wind toward making a lasting positive first impression.

"Gee," Mercurical thought, "this place is quite the palatial estate." "I'm glad I opted not to wear something out of an anime series" she chuckled to herself. Surveying the architectural setting and grounds work Mercurial gazed at the main home as if in child-like wonderment. "Truly amazing!" she muttered to herself. "Yes, truly amazing that mankind can fashion the hard scrabble elements that Nature crafted, creatively channeling the gifts of intellect and grit to yield forth a welcoming amalgam soothing to body, heart and soul." "Damn all this unnecessary civil unrest." "Damn all those technocrats to Hell, both sides!" "Why, God?" "Why?" As quickly as the repressed memories from a happier time convulsed upward to Mercurical's present mindset she sighed, then re-focused her inner self to the task at hand. Undaunted, Mercurical sallied forth up the flagstone walkway to the front entrance, gazed at the massive hand-hewn door, and knocked shortly before announcing her presence using her more mannerly voice seeking invitation.

"Hello!" "Anyone, home?"

Posted 6/29/12


A middle-aged short and stout maid answered the door, leaving a small crack to see who it is. Behind her stand two men wearing black tuxedos with emotionless expressions, and they are holding a metal detector in their hands. The maid spoke in a high-pitched voice, "Hello Miss, do you have an appointment today?"

Serving organic freshly picked fruits and freshly caught fish from the sea, the seagull was being treated like a royal king in the kitchen lobby by one of Keiko's personal chefs.

Upstairs in her bedroom, Keiko heard the knock and quickly threw her robe on the floor, changing into something more proper. She took her time walking down the staircase, curious as to whom it would be at the door. Maybe some lost tourist asking for directions or someone with a flat tire, she thought to herself. She saw Beatrix, the maid with the ever-so-cautious bodyguards by the door, and barely a view of the visitor. Already annoyed by her staff's presentation towards the anonymous visitor, she rolled her eyes, Is this really how my visitors are greeted?she thought to herself. Usually, the only visitors she gets are either the Council members or new staffs to clean her house and service her but she knew it wasn't someone from the Council because they would already been invited into the house.
Member
98109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 6/30/12

hongyinyu wrote:



A middle-aged short and stout maid answered the door, leaving a small crack to see who it is. Behind her stand two men wearing black tuxedos with emotionless expressions, and they are holding a metal detector in their hands. The maid spoke in a high-pitched voice, "Hello Miss, do you have an appointment today?"

Serving organic freshly picked fruits and freshly caught fish from the sea, the seagull was being treated like a royal king in the kitchen lobby by one of Keiko's personal chefs.

Upstairs in her bedroom, Keiko heard the knock and quickly threw her robe on the floor, changing into something more proper. She took her time walking down the staircase, curious as to whom it would be at the door. Maybe some lost tourist asking for directions or someone with a flat tire, she thought to herself. She saw Beatrix, the maid with the ever-so-cautious bodyguards by the door, and barely a view of the visitor. Already annoyed by her staff's presentation towards the anonymous visitor, she rolled her eyes, Is this really how my visitors are greeted?she thought to herself. Usually, the only visitors she gets are either the Council members or new staffs to clean her house and service her but she knew it wasn't someone from the Council because they would already been invited into the house.

Mercurical, hearing approaching footsteps inside stepped back a few inches, adjusted her composure and waited. As a door jam unlocked, she could hear a small commotion of friction at first protesting the state of wakefulness, then complying by producing a slow succession of creak in measured bursts as it moved slowly inward. Mercurical noticed the petitie shape of a matronly lady moments within. She also sensed something imposing behind her greeter though she wasn't 100% certain. "Mustn't let paranoia and fear of the unknown take over," Mercurical mused to herself.

Upon hearing the greeting in the form of a perfunctory question Mercurical responded "I'm a relation of an old friend who knew Lady.Keiko's father well." "My name is Mercurical." "Though you or the staff may not know, recognize, or ever heard of me could you please inform her that a close relation to 1 of her father's dearest friends dropped by for possibly a cordial visit to get her caught up on the goings on from her extended family." "I'd really like to see her." "I realize this is an unexpected interruption." "If you would be so nice to hand this card to her for her perusal I would be deeply in your debt." Mercurical hoped she placed just enough ID and contact information to be informative but not too autobiographical to jeopardize her autonomy should this fragment of parchment be misplaced, retrieved by persons of interest, stolen. Shortly after finishing that brief soliloquy Mercurical thought she could hear more footsteps within coming toward the direction of the home entryway.
Posted 6/30/12 , edited 6/30/12
The only information and phrase the maid retrieved from Mercurical's speech was 'family' and with that she did not bother to read or accept the piece of paper offered. She opened the door wider and clapped her hands in delight, "Family, family!" she screeched, her distinctive foreign accent echoed through the entire mansion, bouncing off the walls. Admired by Mercurical's beauty and already convinced, the maid led Mercurical into the house and due to protocol procedures for every visitor, the guards scanned her with their handheld metal detector devices. There wasn't anything harmful detected on Mercurical and the guards returned to their posts.



The maid gently took Mercurical's hand and led her into the center of the foyer, "Big house, lost fast," she spoke in broken English. The guards had closed the front door. "Milady, please follow me," the maid insisted as she led the way. She understood many visitors that came to visit Keiko have been swept away by the vast beauty of the architecture and interior design of the mansion plus Mercurical mentioned she was family so it was prominent for her and Keiko to reunite. To the right of the foyer, was a dining room area that looked somewhat of a museum with showcased glass displays of classics, antiques, and vintage objects between the late 50's-80's and to the left was a study room which had completely been refurbished into an art studio; easel holding canvases and painted canvases lying against the wall. Draperies, lighting fixtures, and paint buckets and paintbrushes everywhere. The entire floor was covered in large recycled paper and paint splatters here and there, even on the glass panels. There weren't any windows but an entry way out to the front yard.

The maid and Mercurical still had to pass through the living room to get to where Keiko was waiting in the shaded lanai.

Member
98109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 7/1/12
As Mercurical followed the maid compliantly through the structural maze from the entryway she let her mind wander a bit noticing and absorbing the style of intricate carpentry work that complemented the windows and door openings. It became apparent someone from the not too distant past was sought, found, and delegated to transform nature's play of light and dark from without into a rhapsody of form and function within. No doubt even venerable masters from a century before, namely Frank Lloyd Wright or Mary Jane Coulter, would have found this construct of wood, rock, glass to be provocatively linear and functional. "My goodness!" Mercurical intoned loud enough for the maid to hear. "This residence's interior and history would easily rival domiciles of kings from afar." "Lesser men would equate this with a literal Heaven on earth." Upon seeing the maid give her a polite backward cursory glance Mercurical couldn't help but notice part of the portly diminutive lady's mouth and lips curve upward as if to signal a veiled smirk of positive validation. Moments later, after swaying their respective selves forward either right or left through a short hallway and narrow combination shower/mud room intended for pool participant cleanup both the maid and Mercurical crossed the final door threshold to the outside. Circumspectively noticing the contrasty orchestration of positive space vying for dominance over negative space (i.e. direct sunlight, awning provided shade) Mercurical anticipated with an almost giddy relish the prospect of finally meeting an important personal link who might just be able to clarify certain mysteries about her father's past, possibly even explain aspects about her own conflicted self. Within seconds after this thought flashed through her mind, Mercurical's ears heard a cordial greeting.
Posted 7/1/12

The maid stepped out into the lanai where Keiko sat at the table, smiling up at them. She had a newspaper, a writing utensil, and a mug with the scent of Earl Grey. She wore a cute summer outfit; coral-colored tube top with ruffles on the end and a pair of white knee high jeans. Many would say she had the right petite, slender body for these types of clothes anyway. Her long brown hair didn't seem properly brushed but it was still elegant, partially clipped upward held on snugly by a small Swarovski iridescent-stoned clip. Her hairdo revealed her petite ears, each of them wearing a single diamond stub, and her bangs rested against the side of her elongated face. Other shiny jewelry that was visible on the woman was a 0.5 inch wide iridescent sequin bracelet around the left wrist, all of which were real and of family treasures. Both her nails and toe nails were painted with French white tips, simple and matched her outfit. She did not have any sign of makeup but she was naturally beautiful already and looked extremely young. She was in her mid twenties but she looked to be rather in her late teen years. Another family gift passed down from generation to generation, only through the females though.


"Milady Fujiwara, you have a family visitor. Her name is Merc--Mercoolical?," the maid stressed on the phrase family indicating that the visitor was very important but she frowned, glancing an apologetic look towards Mercurical, when she felt it in her gut that she had pronounced her name incorrectly thus ending the tone in a question as though asking Mercurical for assistance.

"You're very kind, Beatrix," Keiko chuckled as she stood up from her seat and held an open palm hand out towards the gorgeous lady. "How sweet of you to drop by, miss."
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/9/12 , edited 7/10/12
Arivi skipped down the streets of the city, her hair was tied back, and her gloves were tucked away in the small bag she was wearing. She was fast, really fast and she moved amazingly, her pace breaking into a light run, but it was still carefree. Arivi rounded a corner expertly, at least she thought it was expertly.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.