First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply 【Roleplay】Rebel City
Member
35533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / No.
Offline
Posted 6/13/12
He lowered his gun and sighed."Sorey, but it's suspicious when someone you don't know is on the roof."He shook his head, placing the gun on his back."What's your name and business here? I'm on patrol here, so it never hurts to e safe."
Posted 6/13/12


"My name is Waya Adahisdi, also know as Wolf Kill in the English language. I am a rebel" glares at him. "Who are you? I wont answer anymore until I know who you are." She growled like a wolf in defense.
Member
35533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / No.
Offline
Posted 6/13/12
"My name is Luke Lhano. I am a rebel, and I patrol this area. I'm sorry I've pointed a gun at you, but you must understand my situation. Usually no one is here. I've never seen you before. It's natural to be on guard."He said quietly, not in the least bit intimidated by her. He emitted his own intimidation. A dark, more sadistic one.
Posted 6/13/12 , edited 6/13/12


Waya laughs "I have meet bunnies scarier than you." She circles him and inspects him up and down. "The reason for not seeing me very often is I do not show myself very often you see my tribe was killed by loyalists and I am usually in hidding ready to strike at any loyalists like a snake." Smiles and she stops infront of you.
Member
35533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / No.
Offline
Posted 6/13/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:



Waya laughs "I have meet bunnies scarier than you." She circles him and inspects him up and down. "The reason for not seeing me very often is I do not show myself very often you see my tribe was killed by loyalists and I am usually in hidding ready to strike at any loyalists like a snake." Smiles and she stops infront of you.


He folded his arms and looked her up and down."Bunnies eh? Well, I'm not one to care whether or not im scary. We are rebels, we would not betray each other so easily since we've already been betrayed. I hate loyalists as much as the next guy, but hiding will do no good. Picking a fight with me isn't the best of ideas either. I might not win, but I'll make sure I'll take a good part of you with me." he said, not backing up. He was a bit taller than her, and his skin was pale. His face was hidden by a hood, and only his lips were visible.
Posted 6/13/12

armani2gansta wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:



Waya laughs "I have meet bunnies scarier than you." She circles him and inspects him up and down. "The reason for not seeing me very often is I do not show myself very often you see my tribe was killed by loyalists and I am usually in hidding ready to strike at any loyalists like a snake." Smiles and she stops infront of you.


He folded his arms and looked her up and down."Bunnies eh? Well, I'm not one to care whether or not im scary. We are rebels, we would not betray each other so easily since we've already been betrayed. I hate loyalists as much as the next guy, but hiding will do no good. Picking a fight with me isn't the best of ideas either. I might not win, but I'll make sure I'll take a good part of you with me." he said, not backing up. He was a bit taller than her, and his skin was pale. His face was hidden by a hood, and only his lips were visible.


Smiles softly as she plays with your hood, "Are you always this shy." She giggles and hands you a feather from her headdress, her eyes are a bright and mischeveous green yellow as she tries to look under his hood.
Member
35533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / No.
Offline
Posted 6/13/12
He gently pushes her hand away."I'm not into that kind of thing sweet heart. Sorry, not a romantic.."A smile grew on his lips, although he took a step back. A serious mood change was super suspicious and odd."But really, all jokes aside, you really should just head back to the main camp. Make some new friends. Go kill a few loyalists together. Have a bit of fun."
Posted 6/13/12


Waya giggles, "You don't seem to understand me do you, I don't get close to people." She smiles and pokes his chest, "Expectally guys like you, everyone I care for dies in the end." Smiles and jumps up into a tree branch, "That is why I have to be careful on who gets close to me."
Member
35533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / No.
Offline
Posted 6/13/12
"Guys like me eh? You assume that I'm a horrible person, but I'm pretty sure I've saved more lives than you could possible imagine."He said coldly. He didn't like women like her. He hated people who assumed that he was a monster.
Posted 6/13/12


"You think I mean you?" She laughs," I mean i dont want you to get harmed because of me."
Member
35533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / No.
Offline
Posted 6/13/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:



"You think I mean you?" She laughs," I mean i dont want you to get harmed because of me."


His eyes brow raised in surprise. He didn't expect that. A small blush appeared on his face, although it wasn't visible to her. He cleared his throat and looked away."W-Well......That's why there's trust. Trust in your comrades abilities to protect you and yourself."
Posted 6/13/12

armani2gansta wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:



"You think I mean you?" She laughs," I mean i dont want you to get harmed because of me."


His eyes brow raised in surprise. He didn't expect that. A small blush appeared on his face, although it wasn't visible to her. He cleared his throat and looked away."W-Well......That's why there's trust. Trust in your comrades abilities to protect you and yourself."


She smiles weakly, "Thats why I am scared my tribed and parents died trying to protect me and I am afraid of it happening to new people I love and care for." A single tear forms in her eye.
Member
35533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / No.
Offline
Posted 6/13/12
He took a step forward and wiped her tear away. He patted her on the back, trying to make her feel a bit better."I am sorry for your lost, but is rebels, we all have one goal. Beat the loyalists and take revenge for our people. Violence is not something a person enjoy, but in these times, it's something a person should be familiar with. Turn that sadness into anger. Take it out on them."
Posted 6/13/12


"See I was taught to survive at all costs," she sniffles ,"I just wish this day would never come."
Member
35533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / No.
Offline
Posted 6/13/12
"Waya, it's not good to live in the past. What's done is done. I wish I could say your people are coming back, but they aren't. The loyalists are still here. You can change that. Survival is important, but if applied correctly, your skills could help the lives of many rebels, and end the lives of many loyalists. You can help turn the tide on this war. So please, stop crying."He said sympathetically. His voice was a bit softer, but he still kept his heart guarded.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.