anime that you wish have a different animators
Posted 6/12/12
i think both naruto shippuden and bleach would be more popular if they had a different animators cause their animation sucks
210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/12
Dragonball Z is one that I think could use a reanimation maybe if they did it in the style of the opening of kai.
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 6/12/12
Definitely definitely the second season of Gunslinger Girl, sweet goodness.
Posted 6/12/12

Happencheese wrote:

Definitely definitely the second season of Gunslinger Girl, sweet goodness.


First season was epic in contrast to second season's sheer boredom.
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 6/12/12

SovietRussian wrote:


Happencheese wrote:

Definitely definitely the second season of Gunslinger Girl, sweet goodness.


First season was epic in contrast to second season's sheer boredom.


The animation of the second made my eyes bleed. I'm just sticking with the manga.
Posted 6/12/12

Happencheese wrote:

The animation of the second made my eyes bleed. I'm just sticking with the manga.


I loved the first anime season. Couldn't make it past a few minutes in the second.
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 6/12/12

SovietRussian wrote:


Happencheese wrote:

The animation of the second made my eyes bleed. I'm just sticking with the manga.


I loved the first anime season. Couldn't make it past a few minutes in the second.


Yeah, the first season was gorgeous. Loved everything about it.
Posted 6/12/12

Happencheese wrote:

Yeah, the first season was gorgeous. Loved everything about it.


Even the guy's penis hidden under his pants?
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 6/12/12

SovietRussian wrote:


Happencheese wrote:

Yeah, the first season was gorgeous. Loved everything about it.


Even the guy's penis hidden under his pants?


I'm not sure I should even dignify that one with a response.
Posted 6/12/12

Happencheese wrote:

I'm not sure I should even dignify that one with a response.


Don't even give it a fuck.

Or you may opt to,
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 6/12/12

SovietRussian wrote:


Happencheese wrote:

I'm not sure I should even dignify that one with a response.


Don't even give it a fuck.

Or you may opt to,


Yeah, nah, I'm good. Stopping this now.
69093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / San Diego, Califo...
Offline
Posted 6/13/12
casshern sins, the art is too old style :/
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/13/12
Dragon Ball Z should be reanimated entirely by Shindou Production or Studio Cockpit because they were the best animation teams for the anime and the animation-style-varying-every-3-or-so-episodes factor is pretty jarring.
49178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 6/13/12

Zzzz_xD wrote:

i think both naruto shippuden and bleach would be more popular if they had a different animators cause their animation sucks


Being made by a different animation company wouldn't increase the quality at all for long-running series like Naruto and Bleach. The reason the animation is bad is because it airs on TV every week. They can't do good quality animation when they have to produce an episode every week. It's just not enough time so they have to cut corners. This is why long-running series have bad or average animation while shorter series have good animation. With shorter series they can work on each episode for multiple weeks.
You must be logged in to post.