First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Any girls that like guys with short hair?
7005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 6/13/12
I tend to like short hair with the exception of locks. Im not into guys having a softer feminine look... but if you look all masculine and you have long hair yum!
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 6/13/12
So it looks like no gals in here like a bald guy, which isn't surprising.

It's sad, some of my friends who are my age are already bald, or balding badly. It's a crappy genetic condition to have, I don't know what I'd do without my hair.

I do notice asian men seem to bald less than white men.
Posted 6/13/12
nope
17189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 6/13/12
a better question is, do guys like girls with short hair?
46742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/13/12
I really don't like most guys with long hair in real life. It usually looks dorky in one way or another.
ItsMev 
32929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 6/13/12

DiamondsForever wrote:


ItsMev wrote:

You have me there, touche, my beautiful young counter part.

Just don't hurt me with that zombie hunters knife I saw in another post!


You're worried about my zombie knife?
I have a few more deadlier 'weapons' for men.
Be nice 8D




I am always nice!
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 6/13/12

FlyinDumpling wrote:

a better question is, do guys like girls with short hair?


I can't speak for other guys, but I do. Don't know why, it just really stands out to me, and when girls have shorter hair the face is just so much more prominent and beaming.
17189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 6/13/12

Winterfells wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

a better question is, do guys like girls with short hair?

I can't speak for other guys, but I do. Don't know why, it just really stands out to me, and when girls have shorter hair the face is just so much more prominent and beaming.
You probably think I have short hair, well you're wrong.

8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 6/13/12

FlyinDumpling wrote:


Winterfells wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

a better question is, do guys like girls with short hair?

I can't speak for other guys, but I do. Don't know why, it just really stands out to me, and when girls have shorter hair the face is just so much more prominent and beaming.
You probably think I have short hair, well you're wrong.



I actually did not, just thought you were playing Devil's Advocate.
Posted 6/14/12

ItsMev wrote:


DiamondsForever wrote:

Short hair, usually.
But dreads are oh so sexy.

Most guys with long hair seem incapable of looking after it properly, so it just looks messy and dirty. I know I just said that I'm into dreads so it sounds like I'm contradicting myself, but there's a difference. Also, long hair is usually considered feminine. Manly men are the best men.


You should see me wrestling with Kangaroo's and catching sharks with one hand while on my Surf board, representing long haired manly men from Australia!



If a bear and a shark had a fight, who would win?
ItsMev 
32929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

SovietRussian wrote:


ItsMev wrote:


DiamondsForever wrote:

Short hair, usually.
But dreads are oh so sexy.

Most guys with long hair seem incapable of looking after it properly, so it just looks messy and dirty. I know I just said that I'm into dreads so it sounds like I'm contradicting myself, but there's a difference. Also, long hair is usually considered feminine. Manly men are the best men.


You should see me wrestling with Kangaroo's and catching sharks with one hand while on my Surf board, representing long haired manly men from Australia!



If a bear and a shark had a fight, who would win?


I would win, no explanation required.....
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

SovietRussian wrote:

If a bear and a shark had a fight, who would win?


Nathan?
Punk29 
15931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
I guess it depends on the type of girl really.
I mean im a real tomboy and I prefer long hair on a guy (as long as its clean and well kept of course. )
On the other hand I have freinds who arent into anime or heavier music who prefer shorter hair.
Really I think its just up to the person and what they find attractive and what they don't, seemingly regardless of their intrests (what Ive gathered from previous posts is that its 50/50)
Posted 6/14/12

DiamondsForever wrote:

Short hair, usually.
But dreads are oh so sexy.

Most guys with long hair seem incapable of looking after it properly, so it just looks messy and dirty. I know I just said that I'm into dreads so it sounds like I'm contradicting myself, but there's a difference. Also, long hair is usually considered feminine. Manly men are the best men.


i hope your joking
dreads make you look like a stoned hippie
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

MokaForTheWin wrote:

i hope your joking
dreads make you look like a stoned hippie


Opinions! Subjectivity! What are they?!
Why can't I like my men looking all rasta?


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.