First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Any girls that like guys with short hair?
ItsMev 
32929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

DiamondsForever wrote:


ItsMev wrote:

Haha, stop arguing with idiots, your better than that and getting dragged down to their level of conversation/debates!



B-but...they might keep believing that they're actually right D:
It's immature, but I can't have anyone thinking that I'm EVER wrong.


I know, I know! You aren't ever wrong haha, I would never debate such a thing!

But even though we all know that you are never wrong, idiots are incapable of realizing this and thus believe in their own idiocy, idiocy cannot be defeated my dear!
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

ItsMev wrote:

I know, I know! You aren't ever wrong haha, I would never debate such a thing!

But even though we all know that you are never wrong, idiots are incapable of realizing this and thus believe in their own idiocy, idiocy cannot be defeated my dear!


I like the way you reason.
You, sir, are a wonderful human being and deserve to be showered in bank notes and surrounded by attractive naked women.
Fact!

ItsMev 
32929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

DiamondsForever wrote:


ItsMev wrote:

I know, I know! You aren't ever wrong haha, I would never debate such a thing!

But even though we all know that you are never wrong, idiots are incapable of realizing this and thus believe in their own idiocy, idiocy cannot be defeated my dear!


I like the way you reason.
You, sir, are a wonderful human being and deserve to be showered in bank notes and surrounded by attractive naked women.
Fact!



1655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / There.
Offline
Posted 6/16/12
Thumb up for short hair
24971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 6/20/12
Guys with long hair seems to gi e their looks a tender thing
12424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/20/12 , edited 6/20/12
ew i hate long hair on a guy. Short hair is better in my opinion.
24577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Your Cookie Jar
Offline
Posted 7/14/12
I like it long ;] ..well, I haven't noticed females who are into anime also mostly like guys with long hair.. maybe cause' I'm one of them? XD I do like anime guys with longer hair too, so maybe it does have a connection *shrugs* But guys with short hair are okay too XP ..it's just I like dudes with long hair so I can run my fingers through it, touchy touchy~ >:3
Posted 8/16/12
Long hair covers the face. It hides the nature of a person's face.
Posted 8/27/12
Probably?
8804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/27/12
It depends how long though. If it's just above the shoulder, I find that kinda sexy. But if it's mid back or longer, i find that unattractive.
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 8/27/12
The nice thing about short hair on guys is that it's neat and easy-to-maintain. It doesn't hide the face or make someone look "gloomy." During the summer too, especially since guys sweat, it won't look as greasy.

Also, it's easy to distinguish between the boyfriend and girlfriend. Ever seen couples where from behind you couldn't tell who was the boyfriend and who was the girlfriend? XD
Posted 8/27/12
I don't like guys with long hair = =

you you say long as in covering your forehead and ears
that doesn't count
2231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/27/12
I like guys with short hair. :x

I also like guys with long hair.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.