First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
How to watch an Anime
12345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Goldsboro, NC
Offline
Posted 6/13/12
So what do you see, how would u look at this . Would you just say oh naked girl getting watched or would you say why is he staring at her, and why is she naked? to watch animes you must follow rules. You can't just say oh cause she naked it looks good, you must understand why this going on, and see what led up to this point . You must feel the anime your watching , and tap into the emotion of it and then you'll be an Otaku like me.
12345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Goldsboro, NC
Offline
Posted 6/13/12
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Gym / Basketball...
Offline
Posted 6/13/12
ill say y is he holding books and whatever his holding
66778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 6/13/12
have a box of lotion and tissues ready to fap to any nudity that comes on screen helps~
Posted 6/13/12
I don't like to be labelled as an otaku. But I do feel the anime I'm watching. I suppose. Not because I'm extremely nerdy like that. Just because I find meaning in the anime I watch. Like this one. There must be a reason why she's naked. And if I actually had story line here, I'll follow it.

Ahh, hell, I'll be nerdy either way. So, I don't care.
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 6/13/12
Follow these steps.
1, get lots of snacks
2, make sure the area you are setting your fat ass is big enough
3, have tissues and other things ready for things unknown
4, make sure no one will walk in on you because you are watching, um, Adult anime
5, have fun and remember to clean up
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 6/13/12
Maybe he's just startled from the bolt of lightning go'n off behind him??? And the naked girl just happens to be naked and he's all like "WHOA, DID YOU SEE THAT!?"
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 6/13/12
what rules??? watching anime is just like watching tv show. Why should anime be treated differently?
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 6/13/12
Anime is an art form. Regular old TV is typically mindless cheap entertainment.
18068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Central Florida
Offline
Posted 6/13/12 , edited 6/13/12
.
Posted 6/13/12 , edited 6/13/12

MonicanAgent wrote:

Anime is an art form. Regular old TV is typically mindless cheap entertainment.


So anime is an art form, yet everything else on tv isn't? I would have to disagree. I don't discriminate. A lot of Japanese animation falls under the "mindless cheap entertainment" category.
toxxin 
43361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 6/13/12

MonicanAgent wrote:

Anime is an art form. Regular old TV is typically mindless cheap entertainment.


If it is an art form (which it is) then I should be free to interpret it in my own way just as I would with any other art out there.
28051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Miami,FL
Offline
Posted 6/13/12 , edited 6/13/12
First off, Isn't that a picture from the manga? Secondly, what?

There are no rules for watching anime. People have the right to watch things however they want to. If someone wants to sit down and watch an entire series and not even bother with what is going on then so be it. As long as they are enjoying it that is all that matters.
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 6/13/12

LosingOrbit wrote:


MonicanAgent wrote:

Anime is an art form. Regular old TV is typically mindless cheap entertainment.


So anime is an art form, yet everything else on tv isn't? I would have to disagree. I don't discriminate. A lot of Japanese animation falls under the "mindless cheap entertainment" category.


I didn't use the words "everything else." I said "typically" as in not always. And what I mean by mindless cheap entertainment is that the typical TV show has poor replay value. Most anime has great replay value, it can be watched many times over, much like a painting can be viewed or a poem read many times and it's meaning to the observer continues to evolve. I personally don't watch crummy mindless anime so I'll take your word for it. But I can see your point of view.

I guess it depends a lot on the personal opinion of the observer.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 6/14/12

MonicanAgent wrote:

Anime is an art form. Regular old TV is typically mindless cheap entertainment.


Hahahahaha




You're a funny guy.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.