First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/16/07

narutomaniak wrote:


rockmx8 wrote:

Well it wasn't the full version so don't worry yet, it should be better than Melee. And I can't wait to SEE MEGAMAN!!

u must really like megaman..........


Excuse my language, but FUCK YES I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR HIM BE ANNOUNCED SOON!! YEAH!! IF SIMON BELMONT OF CASTLEVANIA'S SPOT WAS TAKEN BY SNAKE, THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE MEGAMAN!! HE WILL SATISFY MANY AS WELL AS ME, I'M SO EXCITED SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS THANKS AGAIN!!
38695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ... no way ...
Offline
Posted 11/22/07
LLOYD!!!!! Lloyd Irving should be in super smash bros!!!!!
Posted 11/22/07
this game is gonna be boring.
the 64 one was a blast. (because the formula was new at the time) i had so much fun playing the game.
when melee came out it was fun too. but it wasnt fun for as long. it was the same thing...only more archaic and more characters.
and brawl looks the same as it was in melee. oh look! solid snake......isnt that worth playing the same shit over again?
uhh no its not.
this better be the last super smash game.
i work at gamestop and im fucking tired of hearing customers salivate over this rehashed crap.
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 11/22/07

zelclerks wrote:

this game is gonna be boring.
the 64 one was a blast. (because the formula was new at the time) i had so much fun playing the game.
when melee came out it was fun too. but it wasnt fun for as long. it was the same thing...only more archaic and more characters.
and brawl looks the same as it was in melee. oh look! solid snake......isnt that worth playing the same shit over again?
uhh no its not.
this better be the last super smash game.
i work at gamestop and im fucking tired of hearing customers salivate over this rehashed crap.


aww sounds like someone have the case of "I suck at this game so this game must suck" disease.

If you know anything about the game you would know the games look only alike in appearance. Obviously you don't so GTFO.

Posted 11/22/07

happyxix wrote:


zelclerks wrote:

this game is gonna be boring.
the 64 one was a blast. (because the formula was new at the time) i had so much fun playing the game.
when melee came out it was fun too. but it wasnt fun for as long. it was the same thing...only more archaic and more characters.
and brawl looks the same as it was in melee. oh look! solid snake......isnt that worth playing the same shit over again?
uhh no its not.
this better be the last super smash game.
i work at gamestop and im fucking tired of hearing customers salivate over this rehashed crap.


aww sounds like someone have the case of "I suck at this game so this game must suck" disease.

If you know anything about the game you would know the games look only alike in appearance. Obviously you don't so GTFO.






hahaha acutally i got quite good at smash bros melee.
for the longest time....that is all my friends played.
i just got bored with it.
like i said before i played the 64 one a fuck ton and i did enjoy melee for a short while.
but do they need to make another one every console generation?
the first was innovative. the second was the same and more. this one is just fan service with more stuff again but the same game.
excuse me for wanting something different for a change.
just because the last one was good, that doesnt mean a sequel has to be made.
although.........what else is coming on the wii in february anyway?
i guess if u see it that way, it isnt so bad lol
1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / East Coast
Offline
Posted 11/22/07
lol my boyfriend is looking forward to this game sooo much
He thought it was going to come out in December, so when he found out it was actually February he got really depressed
skaith 
2495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/22/07
only nintendo characters
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/22/07

zelclerks wrote:


happyxix wrote:


zelclerks wrote:

this game is gonna be boring.
the 64 one was a blast. (because the formula was new at the time) i had so much fun playing the game.
when melee came out it was fun too. but it wasnt fun for as long. it was the same thing...only more archaic and more characters.
and brawl looks the same as it was in melee. oh look! solid snake......isnt that worth playing the same shit over again?
uhh no its not.
this better be the last super smash game.
i work at gamestop and im fucking tired of hearing customers salivate over this rehashed crap.


aww sounds like someone have the case of "I suck at this game so this game must suck" disease.

If you know anything about the game you would know the games look only alike in appearance. Obviously you don't so GTFO.






hahaha acutally i got quite good at smash bros melee.
for the longest time....that is all my friends played.
i just got bored with it.
like i said before i played the 64 one a fuck ton and i did enjoy melee for a short while.
but do they need to make another one every console generation?
the first was innovative. the second was the same and more. this one is just fan service with more stuff again but the same game.
excuse me for wanting something different for a change.
just because the last one was good, that doesnt mean a sequel has to be made.
although.........what else is coming on the wii in february anyway?
i guess if u see it that way, it isnt so bad lol


So because it's a sequel, it's rehashing over and over? Okay, I suppose sports games are never worth playing, since each new one is just like the one before it. Oh, and all FPS's are rehashes of previous ones, because you just run around and shoot guys. And I suppose because each Guitar Hero looks like the one before it, they're boring and not worth playing?

Why wouldn't they make a sequel to a game that was so successful? Besides, it's not just the same thing over again. Sure, the formula is the same. It's the core gameplay, they can't just totally change that. Besides, how many other fighting games are there with such tight platforming controls? In terms of graphics, they're better, but not breathtaking. There are more characters, thus more variety... as long as they don't just make a bunch of clones of other characters.

And there are a lot of big improvements in Brawl. First and foremost: Online Multiplayer. Then there's the totally revamped single player mode. The final smashes could make things more hectic and crazy, which could be either a good or bad thing. You now have the ability to create your own levels. The list goes on.

I'd say this game will not disappoint.
2331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/22/07
kool! but i like halo better
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/22/07

xXxBAnkAixXx wrote:

kool! but i like halo better


Well I like Duke Nukem better and he will return next year. By the way I can't wait to see Megaman get announced before Dec.17 as well.
345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Player Street
Offline
Posted 11/24/07
nothins better than ssbb
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/07

androssganon wrote:

yo! im sure all of you gamers are just as psyched about this one as I am, but I couldnt find a forum on it. we can use this to think of what wed like to put in, and what we wouldnt mind being taken out.
ill start. here are some ideas that should be put in:

Charactors:
Dark Samus/Ridley/Any Hunter
Your mii charactor (think about it!)
Sonic/Shadow/Knuckles/Tails
Star Wolf/Krystal/Slippy/Peppy
Midna/Phantom Ganon/Windwaker Link
Dark Mario
Diddy Kong
Cloud/Sephiroth (Final Fantasy)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts) look at the musicians! a kingdom hearts guy is there!!
Master Chief (those last three sections arent happening. but I can still hope...)
Naruto/Ichigo/Luffy :)
Nights

Levels:
Shinra building (Final Fantasy)
The mii plaza (lol)
A huge blank space. Nothing there at all. Just white.

Things that I wouldnt mind if they leave out:
The Ice climbers. did anyone ever hear about those two before this game? no. but still, Pit was left out and Kid Icarus was way, way more fun. (Which acually isnt a bad game. get it on virtual cosole. 5 bucks.)
The stupid Kirby and Yoshi Levels. do I really need to elaborate? That happy heart tree still haunts me...

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html
give your ideas!!!

also, look up "my super smash bros. Brawl lineup." watch it, and leave ur feedback.


you are an idiot
3914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In a big white ro...
Offline
Posted 11/24/07
I'm looking forward to the online multiplayer, which does make up for the pushed back release date. The new characters look interesting and its nice that they changed some of the original characters' looks (ex. Zelda but feels a bit weird seeing her with a bit darker hair, but I'll get use to it).

It seems that Snake will be the most realistic character compared to the others...hehe, hiding in a box.
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/24/07
I disagree having him in there, if he's so realistic then he should be in such a game. However in my opinion they should have put someone from Castlevania in this game instead, like a Belmont or Alucard. Then that would make a lot more sense since they fit into such a game, Oh well Megaman will do for me. Can't wait for him to be announced before Dec.17.
255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Netherlands....
Offline
Posted 11/25/07
I have yet to get myself a Wii, but I have been a fan of the Super Smash Bros. series since its beginning.

A quote I picked up soon after the announcement of Brawl: "The Wii is owning you AS WE SPEAK."
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.