First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Ghettoville U.S.A
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
i say yes to naruto and halo u could also play as gravemind and arbiter and for naruto sasuke and kakashi and they can all use sexy jutsu!!!(and unlockable kyubbi naruto and cursed mark sasuke that`d be awsome!!!
140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / my house
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
i wanted isaac as a playable character


also i unlocked conker
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Ghettoville U.S.A
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

NightmareMagma wrote:

SAKURAAAIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!


SAKURAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCKS SO BAD IT RIDICULOUS!!!
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
Brawl has enough characters xD;
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
Why would you need Naruto characters? Just go grab a copy of Clash of Ninja and I'm sure you won't care anymore. And if you do you're on crazy drugs.
2344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
People are stupid. If they want Naruto in a ssb system they should just go play JUS.
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 2/25/08

Yamikochan wrote:

i'm sick of people saying sonic is a bad choice to include! He has that super smash look, plus it'd be fun to duke it out sonic versus mario.

I think Solid snake was a waste of space! They probably just included him because they were hoping for more money. They could have at least toon-shaded him up just a bit!


Actually the people behind metal gear went to HAL Lab. and asked them to put Snake in it. They probably also threw some money at them. Plus, if you wanted him toon shaded that means the new Link, Zelda and Samus would need to be refurbished the same way. It wouldn't be interesting at all.
2901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / wE gEt HyPhY iN d...
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
honsetly haha i really cant wait! i mean it did get post poned to feb.. then now to march 9th.. i just hope it wont be a total bust
237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / USA Nebraska
Offline
Posted 2/25/08

FryingGuy wrote:


Yamikochan wrote:

i'm sick of people saying sonic is a bad choice to include! He has that super smash look, plus it'd be fun to duke it out sonic versus mario.

I think Solid snake was a waste of space! They probably just included him because they were hoping for more money. They could have at least toon-shaded him up just a bit!


Actually the people behind metal gear went to HAL Lab. and asked them to put Snake in it. They probably also through some money at them. Plus, if you wanted him toon shaded that means the new Link, Zelda and Samus would need to be refurbished the same way. It wouldn't be interesting at all.


hai, I guess not. (still, i think sonic is a fine add) Which reminds me I think they already have windwaker Link in the game ^^;

6826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / A House
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

noobkoo wrote:


reddragon764 wrote:


noobkoo wrote:


reddragon764 wrote:

i did it i unlocked conker


What the heck? That's hecka fake!


wtf you talking aboot


That "Conker" guy. I beat 49 of the events but I have seen someone beat all 51 events and that guy still didn't show up.



howd you do that???

3468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lost
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

minime23 wrote:


noobkoo wrote:


reddragon764 wrote:


noobkoo wrote:


reddragon764 wrote:

i did it i unlocked conker


What the heck? That's hecka fake!


wtf you talking aboot


That "Conker" guy. I beat 49 of the events but I have seen someone beat all 51 events and that guy still didn't show up.



howd you do that???



You can't do that. That's fake!
6826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / A House
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

noobkoo wrote:


minime23 wrote:


noobkoo wrote:


reddragon764 wrote:


noobkoo wrote:


reddragon764 wrote:

i did it i unlocked conker


What the heck? That's hecka fake!


wtf you talking aboot


That "Conker" guy. I beat 49 of the events but I have seen someone beat all 51 events and that guy still didn't show up.



howd you do that???



You can't do that. That's fake!




i know but howd they put that guys face there??
3468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lost
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

minime23 wrote:


noobkoo wrote:


minime23 wrote:


noobkoo wrote:


reddragon764 wrote:


noobkoo wrote:


reddragon764 wrote:

i did it i unlocked conker


What the heck? That's hecka fake!


wtf you talking aboot


That "Conker" guy. I beat 49 of the events but I have seen someone beat all 51 events and that guy still didn't show up.



howd you do that???



You can't do that. That's fake!




i know but howd they put that guys face there??


I'm guessing PhotoShop or something of that sort.
6826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / A House
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

noobkoo wrote:


minime23 wrote:


noobkoo wrote:


minime23 wrote:


noobkoo wrote:


reddragon764 wrote:


noobkoo wrote:


reddragon764 wrote:

i did it i unlocked conker


What the heck? That's hecka fake!


wtf you talking aboot


That "Conker" guy. I beat 49 of the events but I have seen someone beat all 51 events and that guy still didn't show up.



howd you do that???



You can't do that. That's fake!


dang thats anti-climatic they' should've used magic...

i know but howd they put that guys face there??


I'm guessing PhotoShop or something of that sort.


221646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Paradise
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
the game wasn't as good as i thought - getting all the characters is easy - doesnt take that long - it's not as addicting as melee was - some of the character they put were really gay - and basically every item does like 50 % dmg or more >.< - and the wii remote controller way is the best way of playin for me
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.