First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Posted 10/22/07
It's four more months till released date not five. Man if ganon come back he should have a sword and not ne a C. Falcon clone.
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 10/22/07
Whoops lol head thought there was 13 months in a year -_-.

Shiek was much more than a transformed Zelda! It was actually a contendable character unlike zelda. Its not all about well knowns. Hell I never heard of the Ice climbers til melee. Lucas doesn play like Ness, Marth and Roy are damn well known after fire emblem was released to the states. I personally don't care if ganondorf comes back... maybe I just hate slow people lol.
162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / racing the wangan
Offline
Posted 10/22/07
i hope they put custom robo guys in as fighters. i bet they'll be fun to use. it'll be like a faster samus (with power suit).
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/22/07
Well, I agree that Shiek was a very contendable character with... his(?) own moveset. One of my most used characters, to tell the truth. As for Marth and Roy being well known, did their games even come out in America? I thought the first one to hit North America was the GBA one which had characters like Lyn, Hector, and Eliwood. No Marth and Roy...

And I do think it's a bit more important to pick more well known characters than discreet ones, but some less popular characters will round the game out more. I don't know how Lucas plays, so I have no comment. And I want Ganondorf back... but I agree with Twilight King about getting his own moves.

(Nice how you called Shiek an "it")
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 10/22/07
Lol I always use it with Shiek. Cause he/she is too confusing. True that Roy and Marth wasn't in the American release of Fire Emblem, but with Melee and the FE fans (I personally never played the game) Roy and Marth being more well known. I think I hear more people talk about them than Hector or what his name.

Out with Dr Mario! On with Baby Mario!
236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
in your head
Offline
Posted 10/22/07
eh......all sonic does is run, jump, and roll around. i didnt really want him to be in the game. iono about kh characters nd etc., if they had such a boring character (sonic), then why not get another one? everyone would love that, but all he does is combos, which would be hard to incorperate in the game. kirby nd yoshi stages i would hate to get rid of, the game would be weird without them (unless they added different ones). the only characters i disagree with are;sonic, FF/KH characters (boooriiiiing), anime characters (well...some of them), and master chief (too violent for nintendo). oh and the stages, the more the merrier XD
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / roosevelt, ut
Offline
Posted 10/22/07
i have roommates at the dorms who play this every spare second of every day.. it is ridiculous how much time they spend and how good they are
29338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Jersey
Offline
Posted 10/23/07
I think sonic is a great addition to the game...i heard is going to be played like a combination of fox and falco but better what i really not getting into is the whole pokemon trainer thing... melee was a great game but i heard since everyone always played final destination most stages will have the same kind of setup
29338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Jersey
Offline
Posted 10/23/07
Ganondorf maybe slow but if you know how to use him he can be one of the best...im not sure if Roy is still in but i know that Ike is and i cant confirm on Marth either
1415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Dallas, Texas.
Offline
Posted 10/23/07
honestly, and dont jump down my throat for this, but i think mega man from the old x series would bee a good third party character. and i mean from like x to x3, when it was on the SNES and before it got stupid. it sounds like samus is the only character with a chargeable range move so far, and a little competition wouldnt be bad, right? even if they dont, as long as they dont put in any freaking clones in, itll be great. but really, if they were putting in sonic, why bother with snake as a huge announcement. does anyone here really care that he's in it?
Posted 10/23/07

happyxix wrote:

Lol I always use it with Shiek. Cause he/she is too confusing. True that Roy and Marth wasn't in the American release of Fire Emblem, but with Melee and the FE fans (I personally never played the game) Roy and Marth being more well known. I think I hear more people talk about them than Hector or what his name.

Out with Dr Mario! On with Baby Mario!


I don't know why some people are confuse over Shiek true gender. Zelda is a girl therefore Shiek is also a girl because they are the same person.

As for weather Mart and Roy was well known before Melee came out...no they weren't at least not to the american audience. Fire Emblem was an Japan only series. After Melee many fans wanted to play FE so Nintendo decided to bring the games to the US. Marth & Roy became well known after Melee not before.
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 10/23/07

TWILIGHT_KING wrote:


happyxix wrote:

Lol I always use it with Shiek. Cause he/she is too confusing. True that Roy and Marth wasn't in the American release of Fire Emblem, but with Melee and the FE fans (I personally never played the game) Roy and Marth being more well known. I think I hear more people talk about them than Hector or what his name.

Out with Dr Mario! On with Baby Mario!


I don't know why some people are confuse over Shiek true gender. Zelda is a girl therefore Shiek is also a girl because they are the same person.

As for weather Mart and Roy was well known before Melee came out...no they weren't at least not to the american audience. Fire Emblem was an Japan only series. After Melee many fans wanted to play FE so Nintendo decided to bring the games to the US. Marth & Roy became well known after Melee not before.


Yea.. I just said that lol. Its after SSBM that marth and roy became popular. And probably from it FE became popular ( here in the states anyways). And Sheik is supposed to be a girl but it has been written that hes a boy. I don't recall where. I think in a manga or something. Either way Blah blah blah I just use it. Sheik's a ninja. Neeeddleees!

And X would be a good addition. But its much like samus no? Not like that mattered.
2824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/23/07
okay okay great character...baby bowser
7311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 10/23/07
Lol, when they introduced the Pokemon trainer, that surprised me. I'll be looking forward to trying it out on my friends Wii. xD
Posted 10/24/07

happyxix wrote:


TWILIGHT_KING wrote:


happyxix wrote:

Lol I always use it with Shiek. Cause he/she is too confusing. True that Roy and Marth wasn't in the American release of Fire Emblem, but with Melee and the FE fans (I personally never played the game) Roy and Marth being more well known. I think I hear more people talk about them than Hector or what his name.

Out with Dr Mario! On with Baby Mario!


I don't know why some people are confuse over Shiek true gender. Zelda is a girl therefore Shiek is also a girl because they are the same person.

As for weather Mart and Roy was well known before Melee came out...no they weren't at least not to the american audience. Fire Emblem was an Japan only series. After Melee many fans wanted to play FE so Nintendo decided to bring the games to the US. Marth & Roy became well known after Melee not before.


Yea.. I just said that lol. Its after SSBM that marth and roy became popular. And probably from it FE became popular ( here in the states anyways). And Sheik is supposed to be a girl but it has been written that hes a boy. I don't recall where. I think in a manga or something. Either way Blah blah blah I just use it. Sheik's a ninja. Neeeddleees!

And X would be a good addition. But its much like samus no? Not like that mattered.


The manga doesn't count cause Shiek originated in a video game. Anyway I think that Zero Suit Samus is the new "Shiek". She have the whip and much is much faster. I mean she's totally identical to Shiek in everyway. Some people actually speculated that by pressing a specific button before the match start Samus would become ZSS at the begining of the fight without using a Final Smash. I personally don't believe that.That defeat the whole porpuse of using a FS in the first place.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.