First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/25/07
I CANT WAIT i'm so excited for it to come out i am upset that marth and roy are not in it but they have Ike which looks like Roys and Marths basterd love child lol and i don't get why they still has ice climers i mean no effents to the ppl that play them but their lame to me ^^;
59888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Fading Away from...
Offline
Posted 10/26/07
^ Marth will be in it! Heck if they've got 3 Kirby Characters it it, they're not exactly going to cut back on another series that is equally as huge in Japan. I think we can safely see at least 90% of the old 25 characters re-appearing in this one in 1 form or another.
6039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MA, United States
Offline
Posted 10/26/07
In Gamefaqs, join The Sonic Killers. They will dissolve Sonic players online.
Posted 10/26/07
the best character to put on brawl would have to be....:King DeDeDe whos already been confirmed but you know... oh and another good character is issac or felix from the golden sun games... or soma cruz from castle vania
Posted 10/27/07
I can't wait for Smash Brawl! I was happy 2 see pokemon trainer, cause I always thought of that since the first game. I like the gooy bomb item, and the pictochat stage. There's nothing not to like about smash brawl ;p
Posted 10/27/07
I mean gooey, LOL
126350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 10/27/07
Its going to be amazing the trailer is really funny ( i want to be the guy with wings )
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 10/27/07

okamichan wrote:

I CANT WAIT i'm so excited for it to come out i am upset that marth and roy are not in it but they have Ike which looks like Roys and Marths basterd love child lol and i don't get why they still has ice climers i mean no effents to the ppl that play them but their lame to me ^^;


Ice climbers are awesome if you know how to use them. 2nd longest wavedash in the game + one of the best grabbers if not the best grabber in the game. That plus its smashes hurts like a mofo.
Posted 10/27/07

happyxix wrote:


okamichan wrote:

I CANT WAIT i'm so excited for it to come out i am upset that marth and roy are not in it but they have Ike which looks like Roys and Marths basterd love child lol and i don't get why they still has ice climers i mean no effents to the ppl that play them but their lame to me ^^;


Ice climbers are awesome if you know how to use them. 2nd longest wavedash in the game + one of the best grabbers if not the best grabber in the game. That plus its smashes hurts like a mofo.


I for one am glad IC is there. We need more classic characters!
22727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/27/07
Fox was my favorite character, until they screwed him up in Melee. Light as a feather, and just as dangerous. I hope they fix him.
48071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/27/07

Jorlwind wrote:

Fox was my favorite character, until they screwed him up in Melee. Light as a feather, and just as dangerous. I hope they fix him.


Honestly, people complaining about how characters are weaker in Melee is ridiculous. Fox was fucking GOD on the original so he had to have his disadvantages. If you don't know how to cope with them then you just suck.
3650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My house
Offline
Posted 10/27/07
more stages would make SSBB bettter =]
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 10/27/07

arx7arbalest wrote:


Jorlwind wrote:

Fox was my favorite character, until they screwed him up in Melee. Light as a feather, and just as dangerous. I hope they fix him.


Honestly, people complaining about how characters are weaker in Melee is ridiculous. Fox was fucking GOD on the original so he had to have his disadvantages. If you don't know how to cope with them then you just suck.


Well they did turn ness from a cheap contending character to a piece of crap. Fox is still at top. So you can't say Fox gotten weaker, the up kick is still deadly. Link went from crap to good. So some characters moved up.
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/29/07
Nice... they've added a stage creation mode now. That should be fun, since I always like creating and working with new things. I just hope it's intuitive and has a lot of pieces to work with. If not, though, they could possibly send new updates over the Wi-fi network, right?
Posted 10/29/07
my cuz's and bros are all excited bout this game
me......................i guess it will be a good game
just gotta wait and see
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.